Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit feels great doesn't it, nothing like getting people in their feelings
i just find it funny at the fake outrage from people who arent in on the joke

last week in the gang thread, everybody was just having fun and shooting the shit

I even kicked Blactivity out b/c maywood said he didnt like her tone or some shit. Nobody was bitching. Everybody was a good sport about it

Can you tell me how it’s ironic because I think I agree.
Isn’t being boo’d up with a chick who had beef with the same chick you dislike almost like “siding and involving yourself”?

I thought it was ironic because he tried to call that man out on some ho shit but his whole MO is ho shit. Hypocritical like shit

It was never about them I just asked a simple question and dude got upset then it became what it was. If the roles was reversed and I came and dissed one of them the whole board would have been asking me the same thing

Its facts nigga. White bitch comes looking for beef with her post everytime then goes looking for her captain save'em black friend. When confronted, it because "I'm white" lol. She started a few pages of beef between other posters so her job is done I guess.
i just thought it was funny man

you aint have to type alla dat

It was never about them I just asked a simple question and dude got upset then it became what it was. If the roles was reversed and I came and dissed one of them the whole board would have been asking me the same thing

Here it is, this is the part where he becomes the victim yall

Now big brother clicking reactions
i also could click deleted posts.....

you know how you talk shit then hide your hands....

upload_2019-2-7_11-33-9.png

but this ain't got nuffin to do with me

:cont:

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-7_11-33-1.png
    upload_2019-2-7_11-33-1.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 12
You got that playstation message to come console your boy, he needed backup. You couldn't wait to come racing in here.
naw i was actually here last night when you injected yourself into the beef cuz kandy was in it..

then you tried to call dubbz out for the same shit,......when it was definitely you who did it... then your dumb ass got in your feelings and started directly responding to shit that wouldn't even had concerned you had you just minded your business from the jump....

now your goofy ass wondering if you gonna get banned again, and you can't blame nobody but yourself for getting into a female argument that had absolutely nothing to do with you

Nigga name dropped Du like 3 times in the last 2 pages then blames me when the nigga appears to reply to his name being mentioned

ImaginativeWhimsicalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back