Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not southern, that's all you.

I'm just trying to understand why you involve yourself in a fight where no niggas was in it but all the altercations with niggas in it you be quiet as fuck.

Nigga you just be reaching for bullshit outta thin air. Are there even any altercations between niggas on here? and you better not link me to that fuck ass money wars thread that you take to heart either

that shit is play play

like I said you only had something to say cause she was goin back and forth w/ Kandy

Bitch nigga

Nigga you just be reaching for bullshit outta thin air. Are there even any altercations between niggas on here? and you better not link me to that fuck ass money wars thread that you take to heart either

that shit is play play

like I said you only had something to say cause she was goin back and forth w/ Kandy

Bitch nigga
I'm the bitch nigga but you're the one involving yourself in female problems. It's been several altercations between them and I never said anything but you on the other hand. Beezy hurt you, you need some counseling.

I'm the bitch nigga but you're the one involving yourself in female problems. It's been several altercations between them and I never said anything but you on the other hand. Beezy hurt you, you need some counseling.

there u go, pulling bullshit outta thin air again..

How did Beezy hurt me bruh? was it our exchange in the pic thread? cause thats honestly like the only interaction i've had w/ her on here and that shit was because of a joke that I made

Not everybody gets hurt by shit said on a message board

:ghost:

but i know for a fact that you do nigga..

You wanna talk about it?

bout how you be quick to turn bitch and run to the mods to get motherfuckers banned whenever they bring up a certain trigger for you?

Like your goof ball ass did in trying to get me banned, being on sucka shit ain't nothing new to you is it. It's all good when you and your bitch ass video game buddies do it.

Like your goof ball ass did in trying to get me banned, being on sucka shit ain't nothing new to you is it. It's all good when you and your bitch ass video game buddies do it.

lmao I see you aint wanna talk about how you so quick to get in your feelings over some shit said to you over the internet though, did you bitch nigga?

and there u go bringing up money wars again like that shit is serious & for the record i aint have nothin to do w/ all that shit but of course thats the story u running w/ cause its all you got to defend yo self with

this site all you got thats why you were so scared of being banned

lmao I see you aint wanna talk about how you so quick to get in your feelings over some shit said to you over the internet though, did you bitch nigga?

and there u go bringing up money wars again like that shit is serious & for the record i aint have nothin to do w/ all that shit but of course thats the story u running w/ cause its all you got to defend yo self with

this site all you got thats why you were so scared of being banned

Getting involved in a chick scuffle is bitch made,, you're a sucka. Go cry to Du like you always do to come and try to save you.

How about who I'm boo'd up with ain't got shit to do with you considering neither of us think you're important. Did that answer your question

i'ma think of something to get everybody pissed off at me again

let me see who i can put on time out from the terrarium thread real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back