Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t fuckin follow you around this board coming for you on every single post you make. So you can stop reaching.

You being “here” before you don’t mean a mf thing to me or have anything to do with you just being wrong and mad for no apparent reason.
I’m sorry

I thought this came from nowhere tbh
Is the IC ever coming back? :(
Smh.... See..... You used to the ic where everything is a sneak diss.... Shit is much more civil here

Kandy ain't Kat.... Lol, Kandy might actually ignore you completely after this...

Which is actually an encouraged option.... It's an amazing feature

Smh.... See..... You used to the ic where everything is a sneak diss.... Shit is much more civil here

Kandy ain't Kat.... Lol, Kandy might actually ignore you completely after this...

I ain’t even know her dumb ass was in here posting when I posted that meme. The hoe delusional

Smh.... See..... You used to the ic where everything is a sneak diss.... Shit is much more civil

Du
Lord...I hope she does lol
She seem like Kat
All up on me like damn can I just pop up and say hello without some bullshit
Anyways..hope you and the fam are well du!

I ain’t even know her dumb ass was in here posting when I posted that meme. The hoe delusional
Yo I'm still laughing at how all this started.... My bad....I can't help it though...
Du
Lord...I hope she does lol
She seem like Kat
All up on me like damn can I just pop up and say hello without some bullshit
Anyways..hope you and the fam are well du!
Stop yo, y'all gotta chill...

My kids crazy, and I suck at being an adult.... But I still get free beer 4 nights a week

This so dope

That's still my favorite Jay verse.

I remember I told some dude my favorite rap album was OB4CL and he came with the same type of "that album was just glorifying drugs and crime" argument. I asked the nigga if he even listened to it. The album started off with them talking about how they wanted to get out of the game cause of all the bullshit involved.

Yo I'm still laughing at how all this started.... My bad....I can't help it though...

Stop yo, y'all gotta chill...

My kids crazy, and I suck at being an adult.... But I still get free beer 4 nights a week

Lol idk even know that chic
You know how I am lol I like fuckin with people
Stay blessed friend

Bitch don't edit my shit

Yea like I said
I wasn't even speaking to you
Yet you felt the need to respond to me
So yes you seem threatened because every time I come around you are right here lol

Lol sad

Edit this boo

Bitch don't edit my shit

Yea like I said
I wasn't even speaking to you
Yet you felt the need to respond to me
So yes you seem threatened because every time I come around you are right here lol

Lol sad

Edit this boo
Bitch you was talking to me. You LOL’d my meme then responded to me saying I was pressed. Whoooo else could you have been talking to? Are you gonna answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back