Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitch you was talking to me. You LOL’d my meme then responded to me saying I was pressed. Whoooo else could you have been talking to? Are you gonna answer this?

You gonna edit my post? Lol

I'm mad for wasting the last couple hrs even responding to you

Ugh

Yea I would, that's some sucka shit you did. Neither one of them needed your help

Lmao nigga fuck yoooouuu!!

and stop lying

acting like you care and shit, I see right through that bullshit and im sure erbody else do too. Only reason you saying anything is cause she arguing with kandy and you see that shit as you two having a common enemy smh cut that shit out man

Lmao nigga fuck yoooouuu!!

and stop lying

acting like you care and shit, I see right through that bullshit and im sure erbody else do too. Only reason you saying anything is cause she arguing with kandy and you see that shit as you two having a common enemy smh cut that shit out man

You seem to have a personal problem with Beezy and wasn't man enough to say something until somebody else did so now you piggybacking. Beezy put fear in you

You seem to have a personal problem with Beezy and wasn't man enough to say something until somebody else did so now you piggybacking. Beezy put fear in you

Nah man u the only nigga that go hard when it comes to beefing w/ females on the internet

I just like talking shit from time to time thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back