Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard people say that there are separate pockets of people in Nigeria and Ethiopia that trace their lineage back to the original Hebrews. Apparently, they've done genetic testing on those groups, and there is little to no connection between the Nigerian groups that make those claims and the various Semetic peoples. I'll watch the video later though to see what information it presents. Hell, I'm just going by the topic. It could be about something completely different than what I'm guessing here. lol

This would have been better if he hadn't spent any time talking about Tut or at least been more accurate about Tut. Part of the reason Egyptologists focused so much on people like Tut and Cleopatra probably has a lot to do with the fact that we know both had European ancestry. We've always known that, and recent DNA testing has proven that to be true for Tut. Some of the remaining Egyptologists have tried to be deceptive and used the results of those tests as vindication and proof that the Egyptians were white all along. The know that's misleading because by the time Tut came along Egypt had been conquered and reconquered several times and the average citizen let alone the ruling parties didn't necessarily represent the people that were in control when Egypt was at it's height.

This would have been better if he hadn't spent any time talking about Tut or at least been more accurate about Tut. Part of the reason Egyptologists focused so much on people like Tut and Cleopatra probably has a lot to do with the fact that we know both had European ancestry. We've always known that, and recent DNA testing has proven that to be true for Tut. Some of the remaining Egyptologists have tried to be deceptive and used the results of those tests as vindication and proof that the Egyptians were white all along. The know that's misleading because by the time Tut came along Egypt had been conquered and reconquered several times and the average citizen let alone the ruling parties didn't necessarily represent the people that were in control when Egypt was at it's height.
References?

References?

For which part? Tut's European ancestry?

I did get Tut mixed up as far as the dates go though. Egyptologists are using a different set of Phaorohs to claim the Egyptians really were white though.

If you look at the date studied its 1380 BC to 425 AD. That's well after the construction of the pyramids and other events that highlight the peak of Egyptian power.

For which part? Tut's European ancestry?

I did get Tut mixed up as far as the dates go though. Egyptologists are using a different set of Phaorohs to claim the Egyptians really were white though.

If you look at the date studied its 1380 BC to 425 AD. That's well after the construction of the pyramids and other events that highlight the peak of Egyptian power.
It's all ok for me. Just wanted to read up on what you was talking about
Thank you sir.

Majority of Christians: you wear a mask because you live in fear!

Majority of Christians: you’re not taking away my rights!

hilarious that they point to the mask as a symbol of fear yet they fear their rights being “taken away”. (false of course)

they don’t realize the fear they live in (rights, church etc) yet so proudly boast they’re not fearful of anything

it’s crazy to see... makes me want to walk away from the church but at the same time I realize that that type of identity is found nowhere within the pages of the Bible. So I stay. I just have to accept that everyone is different and we see things w a different lens. It’s sometimes difficult, but it is what it is.

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard people say that there are separate pockets of people in Nigeria and Ethiopia that trace their lineage back to the original Hebrews. Apparently, they've done genetic testing on those groups, and there is little to no connection between the Nigerian groups that make those claims and the various Semetic peoples. I'll watch the video later though to see what information it presents. Hell, I'm just going by the topic. It could be about something completely different than what I'm guessing here. lol

Their was a show on history channel that did that shit. Proved these blacks in central Africa are real Hebrews. Never seen that episode again. Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back