Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what a refried bean is?

theyre just beans, usually pinto, that are mashed and cooked in a pan w garlic, lard, or some kind of cooking oil

they’re not even fried in the first place so calling them refried is funny but it is what it is

theyre just beans, usually pinto, that are mashed and cooked in a pan w garlic, lard, or some kind of cooking oil

they’re not even fried in the first place so calling them refried is funny but it is what it is
I was wondering if they were ever fried but didn't wanna google it

Thanks, I'm still not eating it

The sandwich just became available outside the US

I was gonna try the wings today but I chickened out

my kids wanna try it... they watch that YouTube stuff... I would assume it’s like their spicy version, being that it’s not overly seasoned to be hot, but seasoned just enough to where it’s just right and not ridiculous

just got the email at work.. “expect traffic delays as Mexican Independence celebrations continue tonight”

I understand they are pretty peaceful and enjoying a holiday, but I find it amazing the police have no control. Wasn’t stopping anyone from running lights or anything. People literally was parking and just hanging out.
Fam I can’t even go home cuz the police is blocking off all the exits I usually get off on Oak Street but cops got it blocked off so now I’m in crazy traffic going around the curve I’m pissed off fam

I really think the true creator is unidentifiable and far beyond our explanation. Every known religion is a desperate attempt to connect to him and more than likely futile.... Like I can't imagine any form of God giving a fuck about.... anything.

This... I can't what or who God is or think that I could even comprehend his reasoning/motivations/ if was privy to that information. So it irritates me when mfs will say shit like... "why were there slaves if god is real?", "why is there war?", "why is there cancer?"
I don't fucking know but would you really be satisfied with an answer? Would you even understand it?

You don't know that nigga.

Shout out to the cop for squaring up but that last right hand by the brother let him know he was not ready

Pretty sure that's the uk. And if it is the regular police don't carry straps.

Props for standing up and being with the shits tho.

Edit... they saying its philly in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back