Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's laaaaaaate, I just can't sleeeeeep,
I lay awaaaaaaske , wishing that I had my freeeeeeeeeeak.

Thru the phooooone, I hear your body calliiiiiiiing,
Wanna make you mooooan even tho your out of reeeeach.

Stay in the liiiiiiiiiine, if ya open babe
cuz you keeping me up
I sweeeeeear lying here I can feel yoooooooou,
but I'm missing you so damn much.

Can you feel meeee
I feel you kiss babe,
I feel your lips babe,
I feel your touch babe,
I can feel you cuz I'm missing you so damn much.

:cry:i home sick. But don't know what country home is.

I know it's laaaaaaate, I just can't sleeeeeep,
I lay awaaaaaaske , wishing that I had my freeeeeeeeeeak.

Thru the phooooone, I hear your body calliiiiiiiing,
Wanna make you mooooan even tho your out of reeeeach.

Stay in the liiiiiiiiiine, if ya open babe
cuz you keeping me up
I sweeeeeear lying here I can feel yoooooooou,
but I'm missing you so damn much.

Can you feel meeee
I feel you kiss babe,
I feel your lips babe,
I feel your touch babe,
I can feel you cuz I'm missing you so damn much.

:cry:i home sick. But don't know what country home is.
Yo nijja get a carnival teddy bear and close ya eyes

I think the entire concept that God created us in his own image is wildly egotistical.... High key disrespectful

I still believe in God and definitely pray and thank him regularly. But I don't envision him being anything like man at all.

I really think the true creator is unidentifiable and far beyond our explanation. Every known religion is a desperate attempt to connect to him and more than likely futile.... Like I can't imagine any form of God giving a fuck about.... anything.

Do we give a fuck about stepping on ants....and the gap between us and God is infinitely wider than us and insects. The belief that he loves us is in my opinion foolish and more proof that we overestimate our own worth in the grander scheme of things. It's our ego that makes us think we're important enough to be loved and listened to... Nothing more than ego...

But.... It's pretty much all we got. I ain't gonna make up a better way on my own...so I just take what I learned over the years.... translate it with my understanding and feelings in the matter....and address my prayers and concerns accordingly.

I have to admit there is a very noticeable inner peace when I feel as though I'm connecting....even if it's one sided...I feel better after praying.

So as you've guys heard me say before... If it's all a lie .. It's a lie I like to believe.

I know this shit prolly has hella contradictions... But isn't that an accurate picture of man in general. We all over the place. I just feel I embrace it.......
Thought this was a @Alle'Oop post

Remote learning is rough, these kids shouldn't be looking at a computer screen for hours.
Why not, most ppl jobs have them looking at screens for hours and everyone and they momma have a black mirror they watch all day

Conditioning for the future

Why not, most ppl jobs have them looking at screens for hours and everyone and they momma have a black mirror they watch all day

Conditioning for the future
You know it's a difference between adults having to do it and kids being forced to do it. No kid should be on no computer for 5-6 hours with a lil 40 minute break

But since we on the subject? When last you "heard" from "marley"? All I know is she had a fat ass tho cuz she made that fan sign for me leaning over bathroom sink back in the day..

Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back