Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I'd rather be rich in happiness than money ANY DAY and my life flipped turned upside down and now I'll die any second of the day telling you "god" "higher power " "creator" or however you wanna label "something more intelligent exists beyond man" is 9000% real. I'm the most logical mf I've ever met and I LOVE logical people and things,

You ever had a black woman come up to you while you were out with your kids and congratulate you for being in your children's lives. I've had that happen like 3 times. I found that shit to be insulting and I'm not even the type of person that gets offended by much.
They usually tryna holla...

I give off sexy Dad vibes

by throwing it in the trash

I vowed to never drink of those things. Then I was in a situation where I had a 4 hour drive ahead of me and was tired as hell, so I got one to see if it would help cause I needed to keep traveling. That shit worked better than I could have imagine. You know how it looks when you hit the defrost on your windshield when there is a mist covering it. That's how my brain felt.

5 hour energy fuck with your heart

Shit feel like you having multiple mini strokes

I vowed to never drink of those things. Then I was in a situation where I had a 4 hour drive ahead of me and was tired as hell, so I got one to see if it would help cause I needed to keep traveling. That shit worked better than I could have imagine. You know how it looks when you hit the defrost on your windshield when there is a mist covering it. That's how my brain felt.

for sure...I get that... sometimes we need a quick pick me up for that jolt of energy @The moment

I was an energy drink fanatic... 5hr I tried once...I haven’t touched one in almost a year now I think, which is the longest in years... coffee in the morn. then water and healthy fats, whole foods throughout the day... never felt better... I just have a very poor sleep schedule that I’m still trying to work on

My nephew experienced his first bully in school. He was telling me about it. My home boy hit me up and asked me "where was I at". I told him to pull up at my sister house. He had his son with him. Next thing you know, my nephew's bully is my home boy son. His son was shocked that was my nephew. Me and my home boy made them sit down at my sister's table and hash out their differences like a mafia scene

What are the odds bruh

Getting this house ready for sale is driving me nuts.

Refinishing these floors is more work than I estimated.

Feeling defeated as fuck. Ready to just say fuck it and burn this bitch

My homie worked at Pep Boys for years. Based on personal experience and his strong recommendation...never get your car serviced at Pep Boys.
I have a 97 prelude. Around the summer of 2018 I had the clutch done at pepboys. The year before that I had the AC fixed at another shop(not pepboys). I love the thing and I'm a little sentimental about it. Fall 2018 I threw a rod. I had just spent a lot on the car recently and other than the engine it was in great shape. So I called around asking for quotes for engines. I got a bunch of high($12k) and low quotes($4k). Pepboys at the time gave me the best offer with a refurbished engine at $4k with a 1 year warranty. Problem was the engine wasn't built well. I only remember one had a seal leaking. In total I went through about 3 replaced engines. It was insane. And each time was very inconvenient since I was without a car. When it went in the last time they took their time. They had the car for about 5-6 months in their parking lot. During this time someone came by the shop and stole a bunch of parts from their shop. My exhaust was just laying on the floor and someone picked it up. So I got a whole new exhaust system. I would call about every week or every other week and would get a new excuse. It got to the point that I was talking to the area/district manager instead of the shop. I even went through 3 managers. No idea if they were fired over the mess though. They ended up wanting to wash their hands of it all and give me back my money and let me go elsewhere. Went somewhere else and got a used slightly upgraded engine with 30k miles on it from Japan for less than what I spent on pepboys. It's worked great so far.

Getting this house ready for sale is driving me nuts.

Refinishing these floors is more work than I estimated.

Feeling defeated as fuck. Ready to just say fuck it and burn this bitch

I already know I'm going to be in the same position when I sell my house. It was a flipped joint and the people who flipped it did just enough to get someone to buy it, but they cute every corner that could be cut in this bitch.

I already know I'm going to be in the same position when I sell my house. It was a flipped joint and the people who flipped it did just enough to get someone to buy it, but they cute every corner that could be cut in this bitch.

Yep, thats how the game go. Pretty it up just enough to maximize the profit.

Bout to cut a few in mine as well.

They downtown with it. Flags in the air music blasting. Traffic barely moving. I’m just watching from work like wow. I just saw the police get by the field museum. Like a hour after the festivities started lol
I’m outside watching it right now.....police blocked every entry point in from Lake Shore basically from like Grand to Oak Street ....so they on Lake Shore and inner Lake Shore w it..... ppl trying to sleep u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back