Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
To forgive someone is to let go of the hatred that you must feed into if you dont. Anger, hatred, vengeance, spite etc must be often fed. You forgive so that your precious time and energy arent spent thinking about a pos who raped and murdered your daughter. Your child wouldnt want to see you waste your happiness away hating the guy who killed her.

It also let's the other person know they hold no power over you. You're not in my thoughts, you're not controlling my emotions or ruling my life. Give your vengeance/etc over to God, youll be fucking amazed what happens to people, and it's all their own doing.
I 100% agree with this and I often stress the impossible of forgiveness and how people allowing hate to consume them is extremely dangerous for their mental health... Simply because most people don't have it in them to act on that hatred. And that struggle will drive them insane...

But I'm personally gonna have to shoot my shot at killing that nigga any opportunity I get

I think the entire concept that God created us in his own image is wildly egotistical.... High key disrespectful

I still believe in God and definitely pray and thank him regularly. But I don't envision him being anything like man at all.

I really think the true creator is unidentifiable and far beyond our explanation. Every known religion is a desperate attempt to connect to him and more than likely futile.... Like I can't imagine any form of God giving a fuck about.... anything.

Do we give a fuck about stepping on ants....and the gap between us and God is infinitely wider than us and insects. The belief that he loves us is in my opinion foolish and more proof that we overestimate our own worth in the grander scheme of things. It's our ego that makes us think we're important enough to be loved and listened to... Nothing more than ego...

But.... It's pretty much all we got. I ain't gonna make up a better way on my own...so I just take what I learned over the years.... translate it with my understanding and feelings in the matter....and address my prayers and concerns accordingly.

I have to admit there is a very noticeable inner peace when I feel as though I'm connecting....even if it's one sided...I feel better after praying.

So as you've guys heard me say before... If it's all a lie .. It's a lie I like to believe.

I know this shit prolly has hella contradictions... But isn't that an accurate picture of man in general. We all over the place. I just feel I embrace it.......

I think the entire concept that God created us in his own image is wildly egotistical.... High key disrespectful

I still believe in God and definitely pray and thank him regularly. But I don't envision him being anything like man at all.

I really think the true creator is unidentifiable and far beyond our explanation. Every known religion is a desperate attempt to connect to him and more than likely futile.... Like I can't imagine any form of God giving a fuck about.... anything.

Do we give a fuck about stepping on ants....and the gap between us and God is infinitely wider than us and insects. The belief that he loves us is in my opinion foolish and more proof that we overestimate our own worth in the grander scheme of things
. It's our ego that makes us think we're important enough to be loved and listened to... Nothing more than ego...

But.... It's pretty much all we got. I ain't gonna make up a better way on my own...so I just take what I learned over the years.... translate it with my understanding and feelings in the matter....and address my prayers and concerns accordingly.

I have to admit there is a very noticeable inner peace when I feel as though I'm connecting....even if it's one sided...I feel better after praying.

So as you've guys heard me say before... If it's all a lie .. It's a lie I like to believe.

I know this shit prolly has hella contradictions... But isn't that an accurate picture of man in general. We all over the place. I just feel I embrace it.......

So basically God is Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen. Got it. Lol.

Do we give a fuck about stepping on ants....and the gap between us and God is infinitely wider than us and insects. The belief that he loves us is in my opinion foolish and more proof that we overestimate our own worth in the grander scheme of things. It's our ego that makes us think we're important enough to be loved and listened to... Nothing more than ego...

This nigga spittin.

You know how scary the world would be if everyone was this self aware of their inner flaws
I think it actually would be much more peaceful. When you have greater self actualization, you have lesser reason to obstruct others in an attempt to appease things that you refuse to face. Like robbing someone, not to eat, but to buy something to not feel broke .

It irritates the fuck outta me

You ever had a black woman come up to you while you were out with your kids and congratulate you for being in your children's lives. I've had that happen like 3 times. I found that shit to be insulting and I'm not even the type of person that gets offended by much.

I think it actually would be much more peaceful. When you have greater self actualization, you have lesser reason to obstruct others in an attempt to appease things that you refuse to face. Like robbing someone, not to eat, but to buy something to not feel broke .
Naw...

Niggaz wild

My nephew experienced his first bully in school. He was telling me about it. My home boy hit me up and asked me "where was I at". I told him to pull up at my sister house. He had his son with him. Next thing you know, my nephew's bully is my home boy son. His son was shocked that was my nephew. Me and my home boy made them sit down at my sister's table and hash out their differences like a mafia scene

I've come to perceive 'god' as consciousness/energy. There isnt anything that isnt a form of energy. And imo in order for life to have gotten to where it is, energy must have consciousness or ability to retain information to build upon itself to evolve to the point I can ponder this shit.

To me 'god' is universe and beyond. In the beginning, energy/consciousness wondered "what am I?" from whence everything came, none of which It is. We ask the same, and proceed to fill ourselves with all manner of bullshit, none of which we are. To me we are made in "God's" image because we have the power to create, no procreate either. A dog can hate its owner all it wants and nothing will happen, if a human hates you, not only can they physically harm you, they can, if they understand how, harm you without even outwardly doing anything to you.

Imo 'god'/Uni is loving, I fuck up daily and still uni is there to offer help and guidance. Also there to whoop my ass when I know better but do something anyway. Forgiving yet vengeful. All for my own good tho, just trying to help make me a bette human.

I used to be a seething atheist, say bless you and swiftly corrected to never curse me again. I said I'd rather be rich in happiness than money ANY DAY and my life flipped turned upside down and now I'll die any second of the day telling you "god" "higher power " "creator" or however you wanna label "something more intelligent exists beyond man" is 9000% real. I'm the most logical mf I've ever met and I LOVE logical people and things, but consistently unexplainable shit happens, and at this point it's not coincidence its synchronicity or something idk what is going on but it's cool af and I keep running with it cuz like shits trippy af!

I dont talk about it really with anyone because it weirds them out and people dont like people who 'know things' they have no way of knowing. It's all small personal things that help me navigate planet earth and the people I find myself around, I'm not making predictions of future events or anything, unless it's about a situation that's gonna pop up cuz people are pretty predictable in their behavior.

If I want understanding, peace, comfort, humility, forgiveness etc I turn to "god". Whether I'm talking to myself or a higher 'being' idfk for sure for sure, but IT WORKS.

And I also think if humans dont have something to model themselves after, a role model that's perfect, and our highest model is us ourselves, we're fucked, cuz we're literally fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back