Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap the glasses off his face

To forgive someone is to let go of the hatred that you must feed into if you dont. Anger, hatred, vengeance, spite etc must be often fed. You forgive so that your precious time and energy arent spent thinking about a pos who raped and murdered your daughter. Your child wouldnt want to see you waste your happiness away hating the guy who killed her.

It also let's the other person know they hold no power over you. You're not in my thoughts, you're not controlling my emotions or ruling my life. Give your vengeance/etc over to God, youll be fucking amazed what happens to people, and it's all their own doing.

To forgive someone is to let go of the hatred that you must feed into if you dont. Anger, hatred, vengeance, spite etc must be often fed. You forgive so that your precious time and energy arent spent thinking about a pos who raped and murdered your daughter. Your child wouldnt want to see you waste your happiness away hating the guy who killed her.

It also let's the other person know they hold no power over you. You're not in my thoughts, you're not controlling my emotions or ruling my life. Give your vengeance/etc over to God, youll be fucking amazed what happens to people, and it's all their own doing.
But “ vengeance is mine said the lord”

I don't know about everyone on here but I know I'm tired of always hearing some conspiracy theory on everything... of course there are nefarious individuals out there trying to shift things in their favor but that doesn't mean everything and everyone is like that..

The internet is great because it can help you find all types of information but it's also awful due to all the misinformation being put out into the world

Facts Tesla might be the next move

Yeah I didn't even know this till recently when my nigga took his to get realigned after an accident. The mechanic had a Lamborghini up but was saying he couldn't align and change the tires on the rear. I was saying the mechanic fugazi and he trying to play niggas and was about to set it off. When dude plugged it in and showed us he could only service the front. He had to take it to Tesla for the rear.

This was the lambo he was working on...

I really almost ran dude the fade lol. How you got a lambo up clean af but can't do a tire change and alignment? Thought he was trying to play my mans but the games changed tho.

FUCK. THAT.

Give my vengeance to who?! Whaaaat? When I can kill that mf with my bare hands? NINE. Nine years old. Pure innocence. Where was god when that little girl was being desecrated?

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

FUCK. THAT.

Give my vengeance to who?! Whaaaat? When I can kill that mf with my bare hands? NINE. Nine years old. Pure innocence. Where was god when that little girl was being desecrated?

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
Do what thou wilt.

Idk why things happen the way they do, I mean I try to understand but some things are so heinous, its purpose is incomprehensible to me. But I can attest that forgiving someone is better for you in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back