Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't touch that show with a 10 ft pole. I also think it's setup by the feds. The graphic said the show was in netflix top 10 too. That's just gross IMO
Idk man I been feeling there's a normalization of pedophilia in effect for a while now.

And as far as top 10 I think it's ranking for controversial reasons ironically that's gonna be a good look for the producers

I say that to say this world is fucked either way

Know what's funny, how Kanye said he started his clothing line and made the clothes look bummy so that kids that couldnt afford to not look bummy, wouldnt be self conscious about looking bummy. Then everyone just started spending massive amounts of money to look bummy. And still shitted on folk that dress bummy cause their bummy ain't designer bummy. I hate humans beings so much.

Everyone that exists to care about that shit, people who look up specs for the newest phones like they know what the fuck most of that shit means. People who hype the newest 400k costing cars, only so those car companies can recreate "affordable" overpriced versions wit their subsidiaries.

This shit is so taylormade manipulation, and the way people let themselves be lead around by the nose ...first thing people say when they get in a conflict with you is what they do and what they are wearing. Its fabric and a title and you bleed just like everyone else

I'll push fucking nose into the back or ya cerebellum pussy

I got a thread idea about being a father that might be to controversial for the streets..but I know theres gonna be people that feel me, but niggaz gone act like ima weirdo

f0d5677d77d600f81b6194709b591303.500x281x11.gif
Ma enough to type this type of talk on the net but in person you'd be softer than Charmin. Stawp it mountain boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back