Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the worst thing about PTSD, it comes from your mind trying to protect you by making you hyper aware of the things that lead to you being such a state. It creates a mind that exists in a jungle to exist in a jungle. Only the jungle exist in your mind, and even when you leave the jungle every where you go, the jungle exist.

The thing about getting over PTSD that is the hardest is the belief that if you let go, of the anger, the rage, the pain, the heightened sense of awareness, so that you can be happy. That , on that day, with your guard down, you'll suffer worse than any day you suffered before.

So rather than fight the PTSD, you program yourself to reinforce it. You might die a wreck, but at least you wont feel like you didnt see it coming. Cause for what's it's worth, it's worth more than actually enjoying the one life you'll ever live.

13 percent..

If I told you that ima give you a gun, and ima need you to put it to your head, there is a 13 percent chance that it wont put a bullet in your dome and I'll give you 1mil on the spot. You taking that bet?

13 percent

If I told you that you can fuck oprah and give her a baby which she would then allow you to have 50 percent of her money for life but there is a 87 percent chance that you get aids and die. 13 percent chance that you safely inseminate her and live good.
You taking that bet?

13 percent ain't alot huh..13 percent of the population brings the country to an uproar

13 percent of the country have shifted the laws of the land , coming from having no rights at all

13 percent of the country is the most influential culturally through out the world

Just 13 percent, and you telling me, we havent changed anything?

If you pour a full bowl of cereal and I take away 13 percent, would you notice a difference?

When I turn on Netflix I dont see korean voices, latino voices, native American voices, I see 13 percent of America being accounted for as though they believe 13 percent matter to their bottom line

Give a fuck what some white man did back in the 1800s , 13 percent ..he ain't doing that shit no mo
Man what are you talking about

Rap game is just like the crack game, yes..rap is like selling cocaine mixed with baking soda to your own race to destroy your community. Making addicts and decimating family trees for years. Every where you go the jungle exist.

I find it funny that simply stating that waking up every other day and being obsessively upset about someshit that was totally out of your control. Instead of waking up everyday and celebrating shit that you can do because of the those that dealt wit that shit so you dont have to. Is some shit we've been program to do and is in no way mentally helpful to our well being.

Every otha holiday or whateva some nigga is telling you that you should feel away to day cause of some shit we dont gotta deal wit happened to our ancestors. You think they say at those restaurants and took those beating so years later we can act like none of that shit matters cause things still the same?

Let DOS tell you how dem French fucks kiss his ass at a high end establishment while he got on some Jean's and A1s. But because some chici on worldstatt had to show her recipet at a wal mart, we still oppressed the same.

That's yall word..that's yall word?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back