Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is crazy

This is why you have to be careful about just reading shit in Tweets and running with it.

Dude wasn't made a chief in the sense that he is a leader there. It's mostly an honorary position that's given to nonroyals who have or are doing something special for the people. Several nonnatives have been given those titles. This particular title is supposedly honoring the Chinese guy for his role in the development of the community. I can only guess that Ghana has entered into some agreement like other African countries where the Chinese will build infrastructure in exchange for access to resources. Also, it's not like everyone over there is happy about it. The title has no power, and still a lot of the people aren't happy with it being given to a Chinese person.

I guess I'll get on my germs shit...

Biggest pleasure in life is release.

There's complex explanations, and there are very simple ones.

Sex is great, but that release at the end is amazing.

Your body will literally go into convulsions the closer you get to the toilet when you gotta pee.

Like you can hold that shit successfully for hours. You prolly could go a couple more hours. But once you've made your mind up you're gonna go.... It's a wrap. Your body demands that release.

Farting feels amazing. Letting your air out after holding your breath. Taking a rest after a long work out. Screaming to the top of your lungs. I made a post a week ago about punching someone.

That release of energy is amazing. We all operate better when we have releases for anything we have inside. Shit events good cray when you're hurting is an amazing release.

So I guess my message to everybody today.... Find your release and let that shit go
Definitely not close to a Germs post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back