Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If find misperception of me helps me with women, they either look into my eyes and see an innocence that's way more than exists, or they look into my eyes and see a danger that's way more than exists. Either way...
denzel-relieved.gif
MRW they say or do something that shows they have no idea who I actually am

When you get on the phone, never lead with the complaint, lead with the concern, and then utilize the complaint, if the concern is not met in the way you would like it to be, then if the complaint is challenged, provide the most damning evidence of the complaint. You dont want to back them into wall, back them into a corner.

I guess I'll get on my germs shit...

Biggest pleasure in life is release.

There's complex explanations, and there are very simple ones.

Sex is great, but that release at the end is amazing.

Your body will literally go into convulsions the closer you get to the toilet when you gotta pee.

Like you can hold that shit successfully for hours. You prolly could go a couple more hours. But once you've made your mind up you're gonna go.... It's a wrap. Your body demands that release.

Farting feels amazing. Letting your air out after holding your breath. Taking a rest after a long work out. Screaming to the top of your lungs. I made a post a week ago about punching someone.

That release of energy is amazing. We all operate better when we have releases for anything we have inside. Shit even a good cry when you're hurting is an amazing release.

So I guess my message to everybody today.... Find your release and let that shit go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back