Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do people ever not want to be depressed about being black? Does any bit of enjoyment that doesnt come from the "motherland" have to be diagnosed black to some thread of black oppression?

Living Single was a great show, yes but did you hear that friends had a bigger budget and living single was supposed to be friends but they made it living single then used friends and the theme for LS to capitalize off what black people made popular..

Yea..but, the character types made popular in living single had not be seen from that aspect in any other type of black television and it paved the way for shows like girlfriends which was executively produced by Kelsey Grammar, and low key is the mother of a lot of Tyler Perry Character types which...

Yea but they didnt get paid like white folks sl fuck all of that let's be mad
881c03f7-9806-4cf0-bd5d-6834fa204db9_100_h_6.gif
Fuck dat shit

13 percent..

If I told you that ima give you a gun, and ima need you to put it to your head, there is a 13 percent chance that it wont put a bullet in your dome and I'll give you 1mil on the spot. You taking that bet?

13 percent

If I told you that you can fuck oprah and give her a baby which she would then allow you to have 50 percent of her money for life but there is a 87 percent chance that you get aids and die. 13 percent chance that you safely inseminate her and live good.
You taking that bet?

13 percent ain't alot huh..13 percent of the population brings the country to an uproar

13 percent of the country have shifted the laws of the land , coming from having no rights at all

13 percent of the country is the most influential culturally through out the world

Just 13 percent, and you telling me, we havent changed anything?

If you pour a full bowl of cereal and I take away 13 percent, would you notice a difference?

When I turn on Netflix I dont see korean voices, latino voices, native American voices, I see 13 percent of America being accounted for as though they believe 13 percent matter to their bottom line

Give a fuck what some white man did back in the 1800s , 13 percent ..he ain't doing that shit no mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back