Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
From long johns? Labor day weekend? Oh yea you would of had one less staff member
It was a quick snack for the crew. They were not forced to eat it. I had the munchies and thought of them on my way into work. They are off until the 15th. They will be alright. They ate em up quick btw. lol. Why is this a thing?

Somethin more like this?

cus this dont look too bad

its just that cornbread gone get soggy af from the juice of the cabbage unless its been drained and u kno niggas dont drain they cabbage bruh

No lie I'll crumble or put a piece of cornbread with my greens or cabbage hell even black eye peas and mix it up. Shit be good as hell.

Now my dad and my uncle's would do cornbread and buttermilk mix it in a bowl and eat it i couldn't get with that shit.

No lie I'll crumble or put a piece of cornbread with my greens or cabbage hell even black eye peas and mix it up. Shit be good as hell.

Now my dad and my uncle's would do cornbread and buttermilk mix it in a bowl and eat it i couldn't get with that shit.
The black eyed peas mixed w/ bits of turkey sausage & cornbread be hitting.

Yooo my great uncle used to eat that shit back when i was younger

lmao I used to be bout sick bruh.. nigga would eat a CUP of cornbread and buttermilk for dinner like every damn night just about.

damn, now i got the image in my head. That shit use to look so nasty.

The black eyed peas mixed w/ bits of turkey sausage & cornbread be hitting.

Yooo my great uncle used to eat that shit back when i was younger

lmao I used to be bout sick bruh.. nigga would eat a CUP of cornbread and buttermilk for dinner like every damn night just about.

damn, now i got the image in my head. That shit use to look so nasty.
Lmao eat that shit like ice cream and cake. I tried it but was like nah.... y'all can keep that country shit

It was a quick snack for the crew. They were not forced to eat it. I had the munchies and thought of them on my way into work. They are off until the 15th. They will be alright. They ate em up quick btw. lol. Why is this a thing?
These niggaz bougie as fuck bro

Never mind them...

That food is trash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back