Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo why is spiceadams so damn funny??

he kinda hit or miss for me but when he hit, its outta the park

he way more funnier than that iamdesibanks nigga and the fat dude who be super extra in his videos...i think he just made one about how old dudes be working at restaurants trying to talk to younger females.

I'm reading one of the back to the futures' writers explain why Marty's dad didnt find it odd that his son resembles the guy that helped him find his confidence and helped him meet his wife in highschool.

Homie talking bout..think about your life right now, Marty's parents knew him for a week in highschool, how many of you in your 30s and 40s remember a kid that you only knew for a week in highschool?

That's such bullshit..how many kids did her dad hit wit her car?

How many kids tried to hook you up wit a chick and she instead hook up wit ya wingman..

U ain't forgetting that face
What if he did but never said anything cuz people would have thought he was crazy?

Lost in all this was everything Marty did in the past was ultimately negated after he corrected the events from the past.

His parents always ended up dancing at that dance. The how isn't important

He fucked up his future when he stole the sports almanac

Find me your favorite 5 episodes of that show and I'll watch them as long as you watch the Goonies

he kinda hit or miss for me but when he hit, its outta the park

he way more funnier than that iamdesibanks nigga and the fat dude who be super extra in his videos...i think he just made one about how old dudes be working at restaurants trying to talk to younger females.
The desi guy aint funny to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back