Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
how tf is back to the future apart of your childhood but not goonies or gremlins?

like how

"and when I was 5, my favorite movie was the gremlins. Aint got shit to do with this but I thought that I should mention"
-Wayne
We dont all live the same lives, have yall seen "tango and cash"?

That was my favorite movie..I dont know what the goonies and gremlins are

yes i saw tango and cash

used to watch it everyday when i would spend the summer at the grandparents

grandfather had a homeboy that used to bootleg the VHS tapes and he would always bring my grandad movies. My grandad was a huge action guy.

he had this one vhs with

Predator
Mall Choppers
Revenge of the nerds
Hamburger

all these movies were on the same vhs...tf?? but anyway, we watched his vhs tapes everyday when we would come inside for the day

I'm reading one of the back to the futures' writers explain why Marty's dad didnt find it odd that his son resembles the guy that helped him find his confidence and helped him meet his wife in highschool.

Homie talking bout..think about your life right now, Marty's parents knew him for a week in highschool, how many of you in your 30s and 40s remember a kid that you only knew for a week in highschool?

That's such bullshit..how many kids did her dad hit wit her car?

How many kids tried to hook you up wit a chick and she instead hook up wit ya wingman..

U ain't forgetting that face
This only matters to folks who hit they prime in HS

yes i saw tango and cash

used to watch it everyday when i would spend the summer at the grandparents

grandfather had a homeboy that used to bootleg the VHS tapes and he would always bring my grandad movies. My grandad was a huge action guy.

he had this one vhs with

Predator
Mall Choppers
Revenge of the nerds
Hamburger

all these movies were on the same vhs...tf?? but anyway, we watched his vhs tapes everyday when we would come inside for the day
Same here, my grandmother was the same so my movie experience wasn't really kid movies. It was Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Van Dame, Segal..shit like dat. I think the only kid movie I watched when I was young was da sandlot.

You said tango & cash like it's some super exotic cult shit lol. Yes I've seen it.

Do your thing tho lol. I've wasted more brain cells than I care to on this.

Never heard of these before
mall choppers is classic 80s "thriller/horror" movie

cheesy 80's dialogue and bad acting.

Basically a mall contracted with a security company to keep the mall safe when it was closed. The company used robots that would patrol the mall. Hadnt seen it in a while, but basically, in true 80s movie fashion, i THINK some dude who was monitoring the cameras or some shit spilled some coffee or something on the keyboard and it caused a malfunction to the robots and instead of patrolling the mall, they started killing people

the people were these dudes and these chicks who decided to sleep in the mall when it closed in a mattress store or some shit

it hasnt aged well

Hamburger was kinda funny, hasnt aged well, but i watched it about a year or two ago. Basically, its a company (think mcdonalds) that has a college for burger flipping. Well, there were other things like you could earn the chance to franchise or some shit. Basically, this dude graduated from high school an didnt have any plans afterwards and i think his mom made him go to Hamburger Univ or he got accepted...my memory escapes me

but this movie was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. The main character falls for either a professor there or another student at the school and his roommate was the 80s sexed crazed size kick who came to the school with the sole intention of fucking everything site

It starred Dick Butkus as the main antagonist who worked at the college. Their dorms had beds made of buns with their pillows being pickles and shit.

Goofy 80s movie

You said tango & cash like it's some super exotic cult shit lol. Yes I've seen it.

Do your thing tho lol. I've wasted more brain cells than I care to on this.
You'd be surprised the by the number of people I said the same thing to when I told them my most favorite movie as a child was that. Even now I try to talk to people about non typically watch shows for black people and niggaz will act like you're talking about the passion of christ

i should've just posted the trailers

damn...the movie is Chopping mall, not mall choppers lol

anyway

oh, and it was lighting that caused the malfunction. I'm getting my movies mixed up

Hamburger

You'd be surprised the by the number of people I said the same thing to when I told them my most favorite movie as a child was that. Even now I try to talk to people about non typically watch shows for black people and niggaz will act like you're talking about the passion of christ
im not mad Tango and Cash was your favorite movie. It has an easy and catchy name you could remember and had two of the biggest action stars at the time.

But to have never seen Goonies or Gremlins when you've seen Back to the Future is just wild to me

im not mad Tango and Cash was your favorite movie. It has an easy and catchy name you could remember and had two of the biggest action stars at the time.

But to have never seen Goonies or Gremlins when you've seen Back to the Future is just wild to me
Back to the future was the biggest movie in the 80s, it lead to 2 sequels..fam's name was Marty Mc "fly"..

For a black kid..

jordanlastdance.jpg

Mc "fly"..

I googled the goonies..come on fam..dont disrespect my gangsta..niggaz wasnt watching dat shit in the projects.

Da gremlin..I seen the commercials for the lil furry joint during Christmas time so I recognize it. But I was never interested in horror films, now or then

Back to the future was the biggest movie in the 80s, it lead to 2 sequels..fam's name was Marty Mc "fly"..

For a black kid..

View attachment 279387

Mc "fly"..

I googled the goonies..come on fam..dont disrespect my gangsta..niggaz wasnt watching dat shit in the projects.

Da gremlin..I seen the commercials for the lil furry joint during Christmas time so I recognize it. But I was never interested in horror films, now or then
fam, everybody in every hood saw the goonies

and the gremlins isnt horror...tf??

fam, everybody in every hood saw the goonies

and the gremlins isnt horror...tf??
I hadn't seen Feris Bullers day off and the breakfast club till a couple years ago..ion get the big deal about them..I just wasnt interested in happy go lucky movies about white people..ion know what to tell u

Fucking movie is about a kid skipping school..mufuckas skip school all the time..why was this entertaining to people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back