Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's funny?

:hahaha:

Ever since the Corona breakout, we've had all these so-called......"battles"........between singers, producers, DJ's, etc.

Yet, we haven't had one.............NOT ONE............battle between any notable MC's.

Which is ironic since that's the one medium in which battling used to be a rite of passage.

The most we get from rappers now are stupid exchanges on twitter or instagram.

Guess they're trying to protect their "brand" and don't wanna risk the embarrassment of losing.

Then again, most of the rappers out now wouldn't even be cut out for that because, well, they're just rappers and not true MCs.

Sad commentary on the culture.

I'm reading one of the back to the futures' writers explain why Marty's dad didnt find it odd that his son resembles the guy that helped him find his confidence and helped him meet his wife in highschool.

Homie talking bout..think about your life right now, Marty's parents knew him for a week in highschool, how many of you in your 30s and 40s remember a kid that you only knew for a week in highschool?

That's such bullshit..how many kids did her dad hit wit her car?

How many kids tried to hook you up wit a chick and she instead hook up wit ya wingman..

U ain't forgetting that face

I'm reading one of the back to the futures' writers explain why Marty's dad didnt find it odd that his son resembles the guy that helped him find his confidence and helped him meet his wife in highschool.

Homie talking bout..think about your life right now, Marty's parents knew him for a week in highschool, how many of you in your 30s and 40s remember a kid that you only knew for a week in highschool?

That's such bullshit..how many kids did her dad hit wit her car?

How many kids tried to hook you up wit a chick and she instead hook up wit ya wingman..

U ain't forgetting that face
it's a movie b

chill all the way out

how tf is back to the future apart of your childhood but not goonies or gremlins?

like how

"and when I was 5, my favorite movie was the gremlins. Aint got shit to do with this but I thought that I should mention"
-Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back