Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen Feris Bullers day off and the breakfast club till a couple years ago..ion get the big deal about them..I just wasnt interested in happy go lucky movies about white people..ion know what to tell u

Fucking movie is about a kid skipping school..mufuckas skip school all the time..why was this entertaining to people
Ferris Bueller is def overrated...a solid movie, but not a mona lisa of cinema or anything like

I preferred Parker Lewis Cant Lose the tv show >>> FBDO

Didnt care for Breakfast club either, but neither one of those movies are the gremlins or the goonies b

My oldest son is 14, he’s an 80’s movie head, big time... massive B2tF & Gremlins fan. He passed his film class w flying colors... he told me most of the other kids never seen any of these movies. Had me floored

I never been into those kind of movies, not even today.

Shit that got to do with space, time traveling or aliens has always been corny to me for the most part

Goonies i tried to watch n just thought it was stupid, maybe i had to be an 80s kid to truly appreciate it

I never been into those kind of movies, not even today.

Shit that got to do with space, time traveling or aliens has always been corny to me for the most part

Goonies i tried to watch n just thought it was stupid, maybe i had to be an 80s kid to truly appreciate it
Why you think that is

It seems like this new season of Rick and Morty is just the writers making fun of Rick and Morty fans, and the show cashing out on its popularity. Kinda disappointing, their show on Hulu "solar opposites" was pretty good tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back