Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo..another thing about back to the future..he told them his name was Calvin Klein...

:imsayin: so that name never jogs their memory ?
Lost in all this was everything Marty did in the past was ultimately negated after he corrected the events from the past.

His parents always ended up dancing at that dance. The how isn't important

He fucked up his future when he stole the sports almanac

germs trying to make this a deep thing by nitpicking details in the movie that by and large have been overlooked b/c it had no relevance to the story

but, if you ready (which i know you gonna say you dont care) to go down this rabbit hole of time travel movies, then let me know. I love time travel movies.

germs trying to make this a deep thing by nitpicking details in the movie that by and large have been overlooked b/c it had no relevance to the story

but, if you ready (which i know you gonna say you dont care) to go down this rabbit hole of time travel movies, then let me know. I love time travel movies.
I always struggle with Terminator time travel. John Connor sending his dad back so he could be conceived

Fam, doc hung back and smashed a whole chick and had kids..disrupting mad time lines..

How bout in iron man, tony stark uses nano tech that can cover him in powerful armor in seconds, but he leaves the world largely unprotected with little to no advancement in transportation. But blessed a teenager in queens with space aged Tech that had been only fighting crime for little under a year.

Fam, doc hung back and smashed a whole chick and had kids..disrupting mad time lines..

How bout in iron man, tony stark uses nano tech that can cover him in powerful armor in seconds, but he leaves the world largely unprotected with little to no advancement in transportation. But blessed a teenager in queens with space aged Tech that had been only fighting crime for little under a year.
i dont acknowledge BTF3

Re: tony

thats not time travel though. And you're trying to rationalize a fictional character and the impression they didn't leave on a fictional world.

It seems like this new season of Rick and Morty is just the writers making fun of Rick and Morty fans, and the show cashing out on its popularity. Kinda disappointing, their show on Hulu "solar opposites" was pretty good tho.
Solar opposites is a rick and morty rip off and they got the nerve to have korvo have the same voice as rick and also be the smart science technology guy

Niggas mailed it in lol

it’s a cool little show but it’s not as smartly written but it’s humorous

it’s better than BlackAF though which somebody said is the same show as bob’s burgers lol

Solar opposites is a rick and morty rip off and they got the nerve to have korvo have the same voice as rick and also be the smart science technology guy

Niggas mailed it in lol

it’s better than BlackAF though which somebody said is the same show as bob’s burgers lol
Ion know if really rich folks with spoiled children is the same as a guy with a struggling burger joint that uses his kids as staff

Niggas mailed it in lol

you realize one of the creators of Rick and Morty is the creator of the Solar Opposites show right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back