Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine just accepting that ur son look like a dude u and ur wife used to know and just not saying nothing
Being how their minds operated in those days he'd had been 'crazy' for saying their son looks identical to that kid he hit in highschool. Tell him he had prom fever or some shit

I can imagine it, prolly cuz I keep a lot of things to myself

Being how their minds operated in those days he'd had been 'crazy' for saying their son looks identical to that kid he hit in highschool. Tell him he had prom fever or some shit
you feeding into an irrelevant detail lol

i see your car in the background

ol lance armstrong looking ass boy

ehhh

it just has no bearing on the story to involve this many exchanges

but...as you were
I suppose... if you have more important things to shoot the shit about....

It's a fascinating quirk how our minds will create whole stories off one tiny detail just to form a coherent story or reason for something.

I suppose... if you have more important things to shoot the shit about....

It's a fascinating quirk how our minds will create whole stories off one tiny detail just to form a coherent story or reason for something.
now this is a convo i can get with

my last thoughts on time travel as it relates to BTTF. It doesnt have to make sense per se. Just have story that's enjoyable enough for you to suspend disbelief

i really liked Time Cop when it came out. Is Minority Report considered Time Travel? But one of my fav time travel movies is Predestination.

I never been into those kind of movies, not even today.

Shit that got to do with space, time traveling or aliens has always been corny to me for the most part

Goonies i tried to watch n just thought it was stupid, maybe i had to be an 80s kid to truly appreciate it

You watched Endgame?

now this is a convo i can get with

my last thoughts on time travel as it relates to BTTF. It doesnt have to make sense per se. Just have story that's enjoyable enough for you to suspend disbelief

i really liked Time Cop when it came out. Is Minority Report considered Time Travel? But one of my fav time travel movies is Predestination.
What convo, time travel? And I haven't watched the last 3 movies you mentioned there :{

im not mad Tango and Cash was your favorite movie. It has an easy and catchy name you could remember and had two of the biggest action stars at the time.

But to have never seen Goonies or Gremlins when you've seen Back to the Future is just wild to me

Not seeing the film is one thing. Having no awareness of them whatsoever is another. Nigga went from...

I dont know what those things are

To...

" I didn't see those movies "

Nigga was being facetious off the rip.
All for the sake of being extra. Lol.

Not seeing the film is one thing. Having no awareness of them whatsoever is another. Nigga went from...

To...

" I didn't see those movies "

Nigga was being facetious off the rip.
All for the sake of being extra. Lol.
you must be off vacation LMAO

Freeman done had enough

ya'll missing out on some good cinema though

Just did a little surprise social distancing birthday pull up party in my boys driveway for his bday. It was good for the soul to see my boys. The looks people were giving us as they drove by lmaooooo. Funny thing is one of my boys works for by laws another is a mp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back