Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
u just did it?

At first it looked like it worked for me but then I closed it out n opened it to make sure and the message no longer had that light blue box around it that lets u know its unread
Be a real nigga and boldly leave a mufucka on seen.

This nigga over there having a panick attack and shit

@DOS_patos

As a old nigga I finally get the hurt, sadness, frustration, etc. it comes with seeing a young person fuck up opportunities. It's personal with me but you speak from an overall space.

That shit hit different when you older. When you young and see it you acknowledge but for the most part shake it off. When you old that shit jive break you down.

Last edited:
South central ...he killed dude for smashing his girl. That's why he got into power.

That's not the real reason they had a problem with Genie Lamp. That just sped up what they were going to eventually do any way. Watch the movie again.

Deuce as a gang was growing and in the process of locking down their territory. Genie Lamp was getting money selling heroin in their hood but he was not apart of deuce. That is why they really killed him. Didn't really have shit to do with no woman. Don't forget he snatched OG Bobby with his infant son and made him snort dope while talking shit to him.

@DOS_patos

As a old nigga I finally get the hurt, sadness, frustration, etc. it comes with seeing a young person fuck up opportunities. It's personal with me but you speak from an overall space.

That shit hit different when you older. When you young and see it you acknowledge but for the most part shake it off. When you old that shit jive break you down.
Man.....shit be hurting my soul.

I know lil niggas can be great but the ain't shit uncle got him first . Shit be sad.

The time I almost got got in the Dr ..it was a youngin I'm cool with. She's 23....badest fuckin girl I seen next to my side chick an wifey.......anyway stay focused. I'm trying to steer her right. So I check up on her...feed the family....I'm cool with the mom who might let me smash...but it's reason I won't.

But she started feeling herself .all the Americans giving her compliments made her feel strong.

One night I get a call. Yo pral. Call ya girl.
I call her...she in the hospital.....she's telling me what happened in fast Spanish so I get like every third word.

I eventually calmed her down an got the truth out her.
She was at work in these tight as pants. She know her ass is build like tank an she shows it off...a guy was feeling her but he was with his Dominican chick from ny(different breed of chick).
So my youngin tested the waters with dude....ny mamis don't play the shit from the island chicks
Beat my youngin down. Stabbed her in the eye, sliced her face and stabbed her in the arm.

My youngin learned that day.
She sent me a pic all stabbed up asking when I'm coming to see her.

Smdh

Just hurt my heart.
@silverfoxx
Here's a story from the Dr.

@DOS_patos

I also see alot if kids who are good at ball but won't try out for nothing. Good rappers but only wanna pop in the hood not overseas

I tend to take too much of a vested interest in shit. I'm working on adopting a whole orphanage. All the kids already call me papi. But that something else.

I do alit if shit an see it fucked up by dumb shit that not real...like street loyalty

We need a thread

I also see alot if kids who are good at ball but won't try out for nothing. Good rappers but only wanna pop in the hood not overseas

I tend to take too much of a vested interest in shit. I'm working on adopting a whole orphanage. All the kids already call me papi. But that something else.

I do alit if shit an see it fucked up by dumb shit that not real...like street loyalty

We need a thread

You lost me here probably typing too fast.

Oh yeah I'm no longer talking street shit on here.

Nigga take my government name and story to enrich himself. Because of my true life story and his fantasy life and stage name. He can no longer use the name that his mother gave him at birth to enrich himself. Shit wrong as fuck.

He should speak on that until he dies or it gets corrected. So each time he's asked he should and has every right to speak on it.
gotcha

idk about you, but people have stopped calling William Roberts Rick Ross for years now

he go by Renzel or Rozay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back