Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga take my government name and story to enrich himself. Because of my true life story and his fantasy life and stage name. He can no longer use the name that his mother gave him at birth to enrich himself. Shit wrong as fuck.

He should speak on that until he dies or it gets corrected. So each time he's asked he should and has every right to speak on it.

Somewhat related, but...........anybody ever notice that Rick Ross (the rapper).........after losing weight............looks exactly like the dude who used to impersonate him?

Neil Degrasse Tyson clip.gif

Man.....shit be hurting my soul.

I know lil niggas can be great but the ain't shit uncle got him first . Shit be sad.

The time I almost got got in the Dr ..it was a youngin I'm cool with. She's 23....badest fuckin girl I seen next to my side chick an wifey.......anyway stay focused. I'm trying to steer her right. So I check up on her...feed the family....I'm cool with the mom who might let me smash...but it's reason I won't.

But she started feeling herself .all the Americans giving her compliments made her feel strong.

One night I get a call. Yo pral. Call ya girl.
I call her...she in the hospital.....she's telling me what happened in fast Spanish so I get like every third word.

I eventually calmed her down an got the truth out her.
She was at work in these tight as pants. She know her ass is build like tank an she shows it off...a guy was feeling her but he was with his Dominican chick from ny(different breed of chick).
So my youngin tested the waters with dude....ny mamis don't play the shit from the island chicks
Beat my youngin down. Stabbed her in the eye, sliced her face and stabbed her in the arm.

My youngin learned that day.
She sent me a pic all stabbed up asking when I'm coming to see her.

Smdh

Just hurt my heart.
@silverfoxx
Here's a story from the Dr.

Camron eating clip.gif

gotcha

idk about you, but people have stopped calling William Roberts Rick Ross for years now

he go by Renzel or Rozay

This my last post about this cause you either don't respect your own name or just don't care.

If the bold is true then this wouldn't be the name on his newest album cover that came out 2019
rickross_portofmiami2.jpg

The real Rick Ross went to prison for over 20 years just so a fake ass entertainer could steal his birth name and profit off another man story. While the man who real life he rapping about can't profit off his own name. The real Rick Ross can't even start a business named after himself cause of an entertainer and you trying to brush that shit as if it's nothing.

You got shit fucked up. I'm done though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back