Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's some extremely wild ass people in this world. 2 stories from the washington post this morning

Kids were throwing snowballs at cars and a driver retaliated — by shooting them

She helped her ‘best friend’ give birth. Then she stole the baby and passed it off as her own, officials say.

fw86u.gif

This my last post about this cause you either don't respect your own name or just don't care.

If the bold is true then this wouldn't be the name on his newest album cover that came out 2019
rickross_portofmiami2.jpg

The real Rick Ross went to prison for over 20 years just so a fake ass entertainer could steal his birth name and profit off another man story. While the man who real life he rapping about can't profit off his own name. The real Rick Ross can't even start a business named after himself cause of an entertainer and you trying to brush that shit as if it's nothing.

You got shit fucked up. I'm done though
Cool

You gotta come harder than this to get banned though

Good day sir

It's some extremely wild ass people in this world. 2 stories from the washington post this morning

Kids were throwing snowballs at cars and a driver retaliated — by shooting them

She helped her ‘best friend’ give birth. Then she stole the baby and passed it off as her own, officials say.

fw86u.gif

idk about the baby shit....thats wild but it happens

the kids gettin shot tho.....it aint right but that shit is common unfortunately......bad kids/teens love to throw shit at moving cars for some reason, shits exciting and funny

thing is, everybody dont play that shit....i cant really fault either side......some kids threw glass bottles at a dudes car leaving a little outdoor event we had for the kids here years ago......buddy jumped out with the stick and let the crowd have it

there was a man that was killed when kids threw a brick off an overpass

stupid games.......

idk about the baby shit....thats wild but it happens

the kids gettin shot tho.....it aint right but that shit is common unfortunately......bad kids/teens love to throw shit at moving cars for some reason, shits exciting and funny

thing is, everybody dont play that shit....i cant really fault either side......some kids threw glass bottles at a dudes car leaving a little outdoor event we had for the kids here years ago......buddy jumped out with the stick and let the crowd have it

there was a man that was killed when kids threw a brick off an overpass

stupid games.......

Shit still wild regardless of all that

Some chick that I worked with a few years back and was smashing started back working here today. She already stopped by and chilled with me for like half an hour.

Easy in office pussy with no strings attached? 2020 starting off right.

• Cap
Reactions: 1/2
We used to throw dipping sauces to passing cars.

Shitty thing to do. Shrugs. Whats done is done

man my mama always worked at hospitals and any time i was out of school i had to go up there

im in the cafeteria collecting ketchup packages and tossin em off the wall and mirror in the bathrooms....looked like a murder scene

had several complaints in our apartments.....broken windows, sand on the steps (not a little but every step covered lol), smashing nickels and using em in the coke machine, if that didnt work we'd pry open the washing machines and take the quarters

wont talk about stray cats and shit like that smh.....even got my grandmas dog once

i needed my ass beat

Some chick that I worked with a few years back and was smashing started back working here today. She already stopped by and chilled with me for like half an hour.

Easy in office pussy with no strings attached? 2020 starting off right.

its never that simple once you're at a certain age

dont fuck the money up bruh.....try to find her another job if you must lol

its never that simple once you're at a certain age

dont fuck the money up bruh.....try to find her another job if you must lol

I dont must do nothing. But I will.

But nah we used to deal before, just fucking, nothing else. She even got threesomes popping with other chicks on her team. For a minute I was holding half her team down, lmao.

Looking at it on paper shit sounds stupid as fuck, but my job wont even even care and we aint on the same team or under the same manager.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
You must not read a lot of the posts here

Im a self absorbed mfer bro. I look at shit like man I would never do that shit and so I dont expect anyone else to do it either.

I know im wrong but luckily im passed the age of knowing whats going on in the world. Just in my own little bubble and im cool with that

We used to put orange juice in the super soakers in the summertime and ruin niggas’ days lol

silly ass rich kid post.....first of all it was sunny d.....second, we drank that shit....im not bout to spray my processed vitamin c juice drink on nobody

my sister did dump a whole pitcher of kool aid on me one day, and tossed one of them big glass ash trays....cant remember what I did lmao

its funny cuz she's the sweetest person in the world and would deny that now

Last edited:
Im a self absorbed mfer bro. I look at shit like man I would never do that shit and so I dont expect anyone else to do it either.

I know im wrong but luckily im passed the age of knowing whats going on in the world. Just in my own little bubble and im cool with that

I'm the same with the bold and it's why I don't respect so many people in this world. They don't deserve it cause they anything out here.

I save myself and them by staying away from people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back