Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I don't have to be in the hood, I hate being in the hood. And it ain't because of the people. Its cause every store I go in got shit in and around the store that ain't present no where else. Go to dollar general and take shea butter off the shelf and alarms start going off to let the whole staff know that you moving round wit shea butter..

20191227_220250.png

Some shea butter..by the way, a good gauge of how good an area Is, is what they got locked up that you gotta ask for.

i spent 18 months in phily, and hung out another 2 years.....

which isn't prolly useful for this question, but i'm finally at my desk today, so i got the time.....

Lmaoo nah

we used to sling them pokemane cards with the binders

one page full of holographic charizards and shit
U in the same age group as my lil brotha, that was yall swag, I ain't gone hate

Iol..bored one day, I actually went to one of his competitive matches. I was mad as shit...here I am feeling the need to be the realest nigga in the world everyday and these niggaz comfortable in their corniness, I was jealous. Not call u corny tho..there were grown men wit bookbags full of cards

I remember stealing all of this kids pokemon cards and bringing them to school like they was mine the next day. Showing everyone my hologram cards. Musta been 11 or 12. Good days.

My homies next door, their uncle was a preacher and he convinced all the parents on the street that pokemon were evil. Nigga said he got attacked by a pikachu demon while he was sleep one night :hahaha:

So they went around collecting all the pokemon cards from the kids on my street to be thrown away. Niggas put them in a bag on a pickup truck next door and thats when I came up.

lmao im usually not even on that type of shit but my kids got some voodoo dolls out of a arcade machine one day

i let em make it til we got home, then told em all they had to throw em away

fuck that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back