Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I think for the first time I can feel me transitioning in life

like I feel my body getting old

like I’m always a lot more tired and don’t have the energy to do stuff

I would jump right up if I was getting up off the floor but now I’m like fuck man help me
washed

Pogs > Pokemon cards.

seen more beat downs and robberies of pogs than Pokemon cards.

got a week suspension in primary school for robbing a bucket of pogs from a kid. His dad was so furious he tried to fight me I was like 10 at most. Good fun.

Btw I think for the first time I can feel me transitioning in life

like I feel my body getting old

like I’m always a lot more tired and don’t have the energy to do stuff

I would jump right up if I was getting up off the floor but now I’m like fuck man help me
It's all down hill from there

I can’t tell if it’s because my knee never fully healed and I’ve always had back issues and now my wrist can’t take any real pressure on it

like the other day my girl wanted to go out to eat but just the thought of getting up and going into the shower I was like can’t we just order food and go out tomorrow? Lol

Idk mane I might be

View attachment 211333
Ain't you like 25, you washed early

I can’t tell if it’s because my knee never fully healed and I’ve always had back issues and now my wrist can’t take any real pressure on it

like the other day my girl wanted to go out to eat but just the thought of getting up and going into the shower I was like can’t we just order food and go out tomorrow? Lol

Idk mane I might be

View attachment 211333

Translation: weak at the knees, broke back mountain and a limp wrist
giphy.gif

Pogs > Pokemon cards.

seen more beat downs and robberies of pogs than Pokemon cards.

got a week suspension in primary school for robbing a bucket of pogs from a kid. His dad was so furious he tried to fight me I was like 10 at most. Good fun.

now we gettin to it.....definitely got into it behind pogs....niggas always showed up with cooler ones then I had....metal, holographic, all kinda shit

had to get em lmao

my favorite slammer was all clear with a 49er helmet in the middle

now we gettin to it.....definitely got into it behind pogs....niggas always showed up with cooler ones then I had....metal, holographic, all kinda shit

had to get em lmao

my favorite slammer was all clear with a 49er helmet in the middle

Still got 3 carrier bags full of them somewhere, whip them out on the youngsters on some “back in my day” whilst they’re wired into their VR headsets lol.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2

Idk mane I might be

View attachment 211333

Man i was gonna put this in the washed thread.

Went to pick up my girl the other day, was gonna pick her up and playfully toss her and heard my back crack. Had to put her back down and take a seat for a few playing it off like im making fun of her weight.

She slim as fuck btw. Still not sure if she bought it as me saying she was gaining weight.

Man i was gonna put this in the washed thread.

Went to pick up my girl the other day, was gonna pick her up and playfully toss her and heard my back crack. Had to put her back down and take a seat for a few playing it off like im making fun of her weight.

She slim as fuck btw. Still not sure if she bought it as me saying she was gaining weight.

Don’t worry man you just picked her up weird...

2F38CADE-B0B3-4963-97EF-1F08F6FC956B.gif

mentioned this in another thread, but the saints loss got cats in this group chat im in beefing wanting to lay hands on each other and shit irl

the group chat hasnt had any texts since sunday...wow and smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back