Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply asked was he a Vikings fan now

who the one with the feelings

Fam Them Niggas tripping , In they feeelings Everyone Get's the Treatment If they squad gets ousted , P know this shit
you still haven't answered my question btw

I just need to know so I can get my turncoat jokes ready for next season

Still got 2 of em to this day and a shoe box of em
I did it cause my friends was into it, and u used to get em wit some gum from the corner store. I think bout 5 came in the pac wit the gun. One of my friends scored a MJ rookie card offa dat shit.

Best I got was a Frank Thomas rookie card, didnt watch no baseball, that nigga became my favorite player. The big hurt, I used to walk up to the stick ball home base on some Big Hurt Swag.

That age range of being a kid is kinda dope. The most independent you was as a kid and still outside of the range of the violent, misogynistic, and insecure fuck niggas we all became for 15 years after.

I just wanna point out right quick, months ago someone posted a vid of diddy and snoop at a party.

I asked the question, when is hiphop gonna take serious that Diddy is depressed and a alcoholic

Everyone said germs you crazy..germs you projecting, germz shut the fuck up..

I be knowing

I just wanna point out right quick, months ago someone posted a vid of diddy and snoop at a party.

I asked the question, when is hiphop gonna take serious that Diddy is depressed and a alcoholic

Everyone said germs you crazy..germs you projecting, germz shut the fuck up..

I be knowing

I did it cause my friends was into it, and u used to get em wit some gum from the corner store. I think bout 5 came in the pac wit the gun. One of my friends scored a MJ rookie card offa dat shit.

Best I got was a Frank Thomas rookie card, didnt watch no baseball, that nigga became my favorite player. The big hurt, I used to walk up to the stick ball home base on some Big Hurt Swag.

That age range of being a kid is kinda dope. The most independent you was as a kid and still outside of the range of the violent, misogynistic, and insecure fuck niggas we all became for 15 years after.
Yea I collected all that started with football when Lawrence Taylor was big. Funny story when I 1st started watching football I would add the stats on the back of the cards not knowing that a new year with last season stats was gone be on them. My dad got on me I didn't know no better. Then moved to basketball. Xmas, birthday and whenever I got money went to football, basketball cards I would by a whole box and a Beckett price guide and have a field day. And would trade with some of the kids in the neighborhood. That Beckett was like the bible These youngins don't know what they missing out on.

But hell now them cards not really worth anything I mean they are but you have to get then authenticated then put em online in hopes it'll sell. Local card shop said I got some good shit but lowballed the hell out of me I got over a 100 Michael Jordan cards that I know worth something

Why is Islam so big and wide spread among what seems like american born black people in Philly?

good question.

growing up in Germantown, them niggas were everywhere.
started before my time but then turned into a fad and then niggas joined to get protection.
i know mad people who went into jail named Alec but came out Ah'leek.
i wont go as far to say they are fake....but they dont live by the rules of the Quran.

niggas wearing gold, laying the murder game down, sell drugs and a whole buncha other shit.
niggas growing beards, wearing the cloth thingy and the garb looking the part.

them niggas do be praying tho.

i cant say why or how it started....but i kinda know how it grew fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back