Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
u scared?
i think it's beyond dumb

i tried to play peacemaker but one of the dudes (friend A) is like a real life die hard fan

somebody (friend B) who also a fan posted something about the loss from friend A cousin, who's a cowboys fan.

Friend A overreacted (imo) and thought B was sneak dissing and told him he would slap him the next time he saw him

I put my phone down quick af

Btw I think for the first time I can feel me transitioning in life

like I feel my body getting old

like I’m always a lot more tired and don’t have the energy to do stuff

I would jump right up if I was getting up off the floor but now I’m like fuck man help me

Aye @Beta ...

Go run into traffic. I'm tryna see something.

i think it's beyond dumb

i tried to play peacemaker but one of the dudes (friend A) is like a real life die hard fan

somebody (friend B) who also a fan posted something about the loss from friend A cousin, who's a cowboys fan.

Friend A overreacted (imo) and thought B was sneak dissing and told him he would slap him the next time he saw him

I put my phone down quick af

Now that I don't have to be in the hood, I hate being in the hood. And it ain't because of the people. Its cause every store I go in got shit in and around the store that ain't present no where else. Go to dollar general and take shea butter off the shelf and alarms start going off to let the whole staff know that you moving round wit shea butter..

View attachment 211312

Some shea butter..by the way, a good gauge of how good an area Is, is what they got locked up that you gotta ask for.
You can the area by the food options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back