Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should find the best and not just because they are black with it comes to medical field.
i agree, but i want someone who is relatable to me and understands my plight

white doctors generally cant relate on any level and all you get is a buncha generalized "advice" which can be even more detrimental to your health

Every job where it's majority women proves this wrong.

Especially mother's.

Whenever mother's are upset, they talk to everyone like their children.

Imagine a UN full of women where they're all talking down to each other and taking passive aggressive shots at each other in the media. Would that really be better than what we have now?

People have to start realizing there ain't no superiority between men and women. Both sexes have worthwhile strengths and dangerous weaknesses. And no person is completely defined by his or her sex.

I’m at the bank right now at the teller...:the white chick next to me on the phone talking bout she’s going to Qatar til March.... I was like good luck to you

You saying that as if he shouldn't be.
its been 13 years

i was under the impression that legally, they resolved it

i understand they asked him a question about it, but he could've just declined to talk about it

that's always an option

its been 13 years

i was under the impression that legally, they resolved it

i understand they asked him a question about it, but he could've just declined to talk about it

that's always an option

Nigga take my government name and story to enrich himself. Because of my true life story and his fantasy life and stage name. He can no longer use the name that his mother gave him at birth to enrich himself. Shit wrong as fuck.

He should speak on that until he dies or it gets corrected. So each time he's asked he should and has every right to speak on it.

i got the same exact shit going on...had to wait for Christmas to pass to get back to it

got the tree cut down, poured root killer in the system, now we gotta get it pumped out again and buy a new aerator.....just to see if we're ok or we gotta re-do the whole system smh
Damn i didnt even consider cutting down the tree..

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
I seen that there is a hashtag #IfTheWorldHadNoMen trending that was put out there on the premise that men are the cause of wars and conflict in the world and if men were not around, the world would be more peaceful. That idea is thrown around pretty commonly and it remains one of the sillies things I've ever heard. Women beef with each other ALL the time. Women instigate conflicts between other people ALL the time. Maybe, if women were in charge, there would be less actual wars, but even that's a big stretch. However, let's be real, every country would be in an unending Cold War with every other country on the planet.
Alot of wars are because of women.
Helen of Troy?
Cleopatra
South central
Dead presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back