Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK!

Somebody lied to me..

motherfucker told me you could read facebook messages without people knowing you opened them if you turn on airplane mode..

giphy.gif

It didn't work

Unexpected plumber bill on a sunday for $400...

:wdf2:

Paid one for $5600 a couple weeks ago. You be aight.
Same with me last yr i think.

Left for a month an forgot to turn off the water in the house.
So that cold ass winter my pipes burst.
199k gallons of water went into my basement. Thank God I have French drains...but basement ceiling fucked up...mold in that bitch and carpet fucked up.
Had like a $5k deductible or some shit but mostly covered.

Neighbors said my sump was going non stop

Smdh

Same with me last yr i think.

Left for a month an forgot to turn off the water in the house.
So that cold ass winter my pipes burst.
199k gallons of water went into my basement. Thank God I have French drains...but basement ceiling fucked up...mold in that bitch and carpet fucked up.
Had like a $5k deductible or some shit but mostly covered.

Neighbors said my sump was going non stop

Smdh
i paid the plumber bout 500 to clear the clog and when the follow up camera guy comes for "free" im thinking nothing of it cuz well its "fixed" and then HE tells me its actually not the paper towels that caused clog but possible tree roots and THAT sevice bill at minimum is $3500 + parts but can go higher if its worse than expected..

Man.....
:df::cry3:

I feel got.

I SHOULD have most of that damage covered tho so I gotta send bill summary and camera footage tomorrow.

Last edited:
i paid the plumber bout 500 to clear the clog and when the follow up camera guy comes for "free" im thinking nothing of it cuz well its "fixed" and then HE tells me its actually not the paper towels that caused clog but possible tree roots and THAT sevice bill at minimum is $3500 + parts but can go higher if its worse than expected..

Man.....
:df::cry3:

I feel got.

I SHOULD have most of that damage covered tho so I gotta send bill summary and camera footage tomorrow.
Damn..
..you gonna have to dig in your insurance.
Good luck.

My oldest son have elite straight line speed and can dunk a door rim at 6 years old. (bout to be 7 next week)

But dont really like to play ball

:wtff:

Yea....

And smh, come to find out it wasnt just that but i got some tree roots in pipe. So thats a nice new years gift..

i got the same exact shit going on...had to wait for Christmas to pass to get back to it

got the tree cut down, poured root killer in the system, now we gotta get it pumped out again and buy a new aerator.....just to see if we're ok or we gotta re-do the whole system smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back