Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
81350787_10163065045590492_5160230763207065600_o.jpg
A bob is the first female hairstyle that I knew what it looked like. Girl I dated, all she ever talked about was her bob

Watching the Office episode where Holly come back to stand in for Toby during christmas lmaooo yo Michaels hate towards dude will never not be funny bruh. While everybody was all hype to learn that Toby was gone be doing jury duty for the Scranton Strangler case Micahel was so disgusted.

He can expect a visit from the government

French dont even realize what hes done bruh. The only person to ever successfully squash beef wit 50 is Fat Joe and thats cause Chris Lighty died

I mean him and Game kinda cool but its off and on. If some fucked up news come out about Game tomorrow then 50 gone be on that nigga.

Its never truly over

French dont even realize what hes done bruh. The only person to ever successfully squash beef wit 50 is Fat Joe and thats cause Chris Lighty died

I mean him and Game kinda cool but its off and on. If some fucked up news come out about Game tomorrow then 50 gone be on that nigga.

Its never truly over
I dont know why he think it's cool to admittedly leak copywritten material that belongs to a massive media company. 50 already cashed that check.

Every fuck wit a woman that was in a sorority, apart of the local business owner community, has a walk in closet with a set of work out, evenings, and work clothes sections, Instagram full of pics from all around the globe. Shes a strong woman, ever fuck wit a woman like that and make her cry over some of the most basic fuck nigga shit?

All your preparation and where'd you end up?
tenor (13).gif

No context..just a thought

Hate airports man. These mfers always find something wrong.

Had this mfer check my groin area and do a test on my hands to make sure they couldnt detect nothing.

I know we all on some better safe than sorry shit at airports but these mfers do this to me regularly. On my flight into this bitch they had to get a drug sniffing dog to walk around me to make sure I was good. Smfh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back