Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5 y o nephew had his first Tae Kwon Do class today....my bro sent me vids.....even my moms was like he better step it up or he gonna be getting his ass kicked .....I can’t wait to get home so I can start teaching him how to box

Watching Gametime on NBA TV.

Just checking up some NBA highlights.

Kristen Ledlow's the moderator.........and Rex Chapman and Sekou Smith are the analysts.

Nothing really special about the show, but it serves it's purpose.

Problem I have is, they've had multiple close-ups of Chapman and Smith during the telecast............but they're not doing any close-ups of Ledlow when she's talking.

So...........................

WHY THE F*#K DOES WHOEVER THE CAMERAMAN IS THINK WE WANT TO SEE CLOSEUPS OF REX CHAPMAN AND SEKOU SMITH???

I'M ONLY WATCHING THE SHOW TO SEE LEDLOW!!!!!!!

SO SHOW SOME DAMN CLOSE-UPS OF LEDLOW!!!!!!

Last edited:
Damn bruh aint you the one saying niggas should be more positive you think peoples reactions in LA was just for show? And I thought i was negative
You still don't see how shit is picky choosy?
You don't see how certain people can be turned around an still be apart of street shit but others don't have that same forgiveness for their deeds. No matter how good or how much they gave back.
It doesn't matter.

So again....this is not exactly about what happened in LA....it's how funny nigga got.

You still don't see how shit is picky choosy?
You don't see how certain people can be turned around an still be apart of street shit but others don't have that same forgiveness for their deeds. No matter how good or how much they gave back.
It doesn't matter.

So again....this is not exactly about what happened in LA....it's how funny nigga got.

well certain shit can’t be forgiven by everybody do we gotta forgive somebody who shot your cousin or raped somebody? Like people literally pick and choose with everything forever. Is everybody fake?

well certain shit can’t be forgiven by everybody do we gotta forgive somebody who shot your cousin or raped somebody? Like people literally pick and choose with everything forever. Is everybody fake?
Very interesting reply.

Those people are connected to you. So I would assume you would see it different.

And there's a word consistent....it means something.
If you can pick and choose you should be able to explain why. Am I correct?

Very interesting reply.

Those people are connected to you. So I would assume you would see it different.

And there's a word consistent....it means something.
If you can pick and choose you should be able to explain why. Am I correct?

it ain’t hard for to explain why for me

it ain’t hard for to explain why for me
As it shouldn't be.
I won't ask you why because I'm no one to prove it to.
But let's not act like niggas wasn't on the wagon am still using this for clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back