Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DOS_patos

There's a large majority of people in the world who won't accept criticism that takes a corrective tone. And it's even harder when the subject is one who could be considered a bright spot in an environment where they can be looked at as an anomaly. But the truth is no one is above correction. And whether people want to admit it or not, the messenger is looked at as more important than the message.
i get that and i am not trying to downplay anything the man was trying to do.

my purpose is why is he higher than others?
others who have been in his place for a long time.
why is it that other who helped so many get their bad shit brought up, yet in this case...bad shit shouldnt be brought up.

it can be many more bright spots in the hoods but if we being real......those bright spots are often stamped out.
yes, nip was still connected to the hood but he wasnt stupid an thats why he had a bodyguard when he went back to that spot. but why tho.
people ask why didnt he have his bodyguard with him.....why? its those same people bragging that he could touch the real people and wasnt scared to go back.

shit is mad confusing. narrative changing......an think about the message its sending to kids.

it may seem one way but its not what people think it is.

Nigga are you perfect?
this aint about me....an i would be the first to say im not and when i die i want people to keep it real about who i was to them.

dont come pretending you fucked with me when you didnt.

dont say nice shit if i was an asshole to you.
tell people i was an asshole.

this is all about keeping it 100.

but for some reason that is missing you.

the fact you asked me am i perfect already shows you missed the point.
no one else is perfect yet like i said....they bad shit gets brought up because they are not liked. even tho they help black people.

why is that?

Last edited:
first thing i thought about reading this is when people was mad because some dude made a song talking about the other side of tupac getting shot.

people only want to see things from one side....the side of the person they like or told to like or who the majority likes.

Gotta be with the in crowd.

an this that shit i dont like.

niggas get funny about morals when it comes to certain shit and certain people.

I got no signed and some other shit I believe it was on the IC when I said it's some straight up sucka shit when folks got picks and chooses. Niggas exposed themselves and didn't even realize it.

I got no signed and some other shit I believe it was on the IC when I said it's some straight up sucka shit when folks got picks and chooses. Niggas exposed themselves and didn't even realize it.
And this is why I get into my crazy questions.
It will show niggas they hypocrisy.

I just went to the office cafeteria, and some dude that doesn't work in the office was in the line ahead of me. The special for the day is Korean Style hot dogs. This CAC said: "Korean Style hot dogs? What is that? Is there actual dog in it? Ha Ha Ha." The dude behind the counter (who happens to be Asian) looked at me like:

tumblr_n7yuonzzih1tfa8pto1_500.gif

I thought he was about to hop across and slap the shit out of that dude for a second, but he just let it go.

this aint about me....an i would be the first to say im not and when i die i want people to keep it real about who i was to them.

dont come pretending you fucked with me when you didnt.

dont say nice shit if i was an asshole to you.
tell people i was an asshole.

this is all about keeping it 100.

but for some reason that is missing you.

the fact you asked me am i perfect already shows you missed the point.
no one else is perfect yet like i said....they bad shit gets brought up because they are not liked. even tho they help black people.

why is that?
Why are you focused on the people who are being fake instead of the people that's genuine?

When someone dies do people talk about negative shit or do they talk about the positive shit?

You go out of your way to shed light on the negative side of things when Nobody even asked you.

Why even ask a question like do nipsey inspiration make tangible changes. You can just go look for those answers yourself

who asked for Surviving R.kelly season 2?

Was it you Elzo?
I saw it on was like damn I didn't even know it was a 2nd part coming out watched it.... thought dame would've said more. But that chick with the wide nose they need to blur her face out for real

my dog do stupid shit like that but not with stairs

if she get real excited she'll run around the whole yard, come back to the door like she gone go inside then turn around, run, leap off the highest end of the porch and then run around the yard again. She'll repeat the shit like 3 times before she get tired. Shit be funny but at the same time I be thinking this hoe gone break a leg one of these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back