Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read a story about a gang shooting where 4 were killed at a backyard party in Fresno, CA

it was, i shit you not, The Mongolian Boys Society retaliating on the Asian Crips.....oh and they hit the wrong fuckin guys btw

that shit was just crazy to read tho....immigrants sent from Thailand as children out here gang bangin

Why are you focused on the people who are being fake instead of the people that's genuine?

When someone dies do people talk about negative shit or do they talk about the positive shit?

You go out of your way to shed light on the negative side of things when Nobody even asked you.

Why even ask a question like do nipsey inspiration make tangible changes. You can just go look for those answers yourself
Bruh...you smarter than this.
Why should I look for them when so many.....

See.... nevermind.

This is why this conversation can't be had.

I she'd light on bullshit. You and others see it as negative because y'all still trapped in the wave.

I can point out in many threads how people bring up negative shit when not asked but I guess I'm different. I bring it up different.

It's only one way with you and the lot.
No flexibility not critical thinking....just agree with the crowd on certain things.

Y'all funny. This is why y'all don't even see y'all emotions getting played with.

Bruh...you smarter than this.
Why should I look for them when so many.....

See.... nevermind.

This is why this conversation can't be had.

I she'd light on bullshit. You and others see it as negative because y'all still trapped in the wave.

I can point out in many threads how people bring up negative shit when not asked but I guess I'm different. I bring it up different.

It's only one way with you and the lot.
No flexibility not critical thinking....just agree with the crowd on certain things.

Y'all funny. This is why y'all don't even see y'all emotions getting played with.
I'm actually not trapped in the wave it when you bring up stuff it's not the right thing to do so.

You can always make a thread about the nipsey hussle thread and shed light on it as we speak.

Just make the thread bro and I'll be in there

I'm actually not trapped in the wave it when you bring up stuff it's not the right thing to do so.

You can always make a thread about the nipsey hussle thread and shed light on it as we speak.

Just make the thread bro and I'll be in there
I don't have a problem with Nipsey....I have a problem with how he's being represented.
Not what he did as a person.
But how others veiw him because of how they felt.

Comparing him to Jesus?
Nipsey blue?
People being ok with murdering shittys family who were innocent, yet try to claim positivity.

Man......the site ain't ready for that type thread from me.

I'll just stay on promoting other black people. In them threads hardly anyone visits...or talks about.

But they are there.

I mean.....no one is asking the real questions.

Like nip was really about to work with everyone?
Kept in contact with every artist?
Everybody talked to him the week or days prior to his death?
He really inspired all those people? Well where's the tangible proof of his inspiration?
All these painters ain't jumping on the wagon?
Was he actively a gangmember who bussed shots. Or was he just a dude apart of the gang for protection in his hood? Did he put in work? If yes, did anyone care about who was on the receiving end of his action?

I have tons of questions but to ask them is "disrespectful".
Can't have this conversation without emotion from people and that makes it corny. Niggas claim to see this everyday but this was different. But if you live in such a hardcore good an see this everyday....aren't niggas supposed to be immune to it now?
The same energy ain't for those without a grand media explosion.

Let me calm down.

Damn bruh aint you the one saying niggas should be more positive you think peoples reactions in LA was just for show? And I thought i was negative

just read a story about a gang shooting where 4 were killed at a backyard party in Fresno, CA

it was, i shit you not, The Mongolian Boys Society retaliating on the Asian Crips.....oh and they hit the wrong fuckin guys btw

that shit was just crazy to read tho....immigrants sent from Thailand as children out here gang bangin

A lot of immigrant kids form gangs for protection. Zoe Pound, Italians, Asian Crips. Plus I think LA one of those places where everybody banging

lmaooo, I couldn't be no teacher bruh.

28685586_10209875955529558_8720762334623505793_n.jpg

I would of fucked around and stopped the lesson so the whole class could help me roast this lil asshole. Send his ass home in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back