Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a loaded post.

What's going on? @DMorgan

LLS not really. Folks just really emotional and extremely fucking weird about shit. Perfect example the Nipsey Hussle thread. So much fake shit and extremely weird shit was said in that thread that I didn't comment on. That I probably will in 2020 and with emotions being so high in that thread. My comments about all that fake and weird shit will get me banned for sure.

LLS not really. Folks just really emotional and extremely fucking weird about shit. Perfect example the Nipsey Hussle thread. So much fake shit and extremely weird shit was said in that thread that I didn't comment on. That I probably will in 2020 and with emotions being so high in that thread. My comments about all that fake and weird shit will get me banned for sure.
Fuck alladat.

I dove in.

Niggas still mad at me for it.

Niggas need to be called out for all the fakeness in the thread and all around period

True I just didn't care enough. Still don't but fuck it might as well shit on peoples parades that need to be shit on.
I mean.....no one is asking the real questions.

Like nip was really about to work with everyone?
Kept in contact with every artist?
Everybody talked to him the week or days prior to his death?
He really inspired all those people? Well where's the tangible proof of his inspiration?
All these painters ain't jumping on the wagon?
Was he actively a gangmember who bussed shots. Or was he just a dude apart of the gang for protection in his hood? Did he put in work? If yes, did anyone care about who was on the receiving end of his action?

I have tons of questions but to ask them is "disrespectful".
Can't have this conversation without emotion from people and that makes it corny. Niggas claim to see this everyday but this was different. But if you live in such a hardcore good an see this everyday....aren't niggas supposed to be immune to it now?
The same energy ain't for those without a grand media explosion.

Let me calm down.

He really inspired all those people? Well where's the tangible proof of his inspiration?
Was he actively a gangmember who bussed shots. Or was he just a dude apart of the gang for protection in his hood? Did he put in work? If yes, did anyone care about who was on the receiving end of his action?

Can't have this conversation without emotion from people and that makes it corny. Niggas claim to see this everyday but this was different. But if you live in such a hardcore good an see this everyday....aren't niggas supposed to be immune to it now?

Let me calm down.

Funny part about reading this and we go back and forth but this ain't one of those times when I say this. I really don't give a fuck about the answers to those questions. They good questions when you're on the shit that you're on.

My shit was all about the fake love and emotions and a few other things. All the dumb ass speculation. All the picking and choosing people do. The comments like folks personally knew these people. That thread was literally some of the most weird shit I've ever seen in my life. That shit was so off putting I can't even really describe it. Add on the fact that if you wasn't on the basically riding Nipsey dick wave in that thread folks was legit mad as fuck.

Let me calm down.
Case in point some of these questions are bullshit like nigga why are you asking if he's a active gang member or he protecting his hood. Hes obviously a rapper and business man

I think you just ask questions just to ask. It's like you're kid that keeps asking questions for no reason but you act like you have a real reason
Case in point some of these questions are bullshit like nigga why are you asking if he's a active gang member or he protecting his hood. Hes obviously a rapper and business man
i know the answers to the questions i ask....but i am curious on how others answer them when i feel they on a wave.

a rapper and business man huh? so a man can clean up his past? so a man cant be held accountable for what was done in the past because he now wants to go legit? a man can change his life around...right?

funny how this works for some and not others.

do you really want to get into this?

take your emotions out of it an you will see the questions are legit considering how big this got.

Funny part about reading this and we go back and forth but this ain't one of those times when I say this. I really don't give a fuck about the answers to those questions. They good questions when you're on the shit that you're on.

My shit was all about the fake love and emotions and a few other things. All the dumb ass speculation. All the picking and choosing people do. The comments like folks personally knew these people. That thread was literally some of the most weird shit I've ever seen in my life. That shit was so off putting I can't even really describe it. Add on the fact that if you wasn't on the basically riding Nipsey dick wave in that thread folks was legit mad as fuck.
first thing i thought about reading this is when people was mad because some dude made a song talking about the other side of tupac getting shot.

people only want to see things from one side....the side of the person they like or told to like or who the majority likes.

who asked for Surviving R.kelly season 2?

Was it you Elzo?

@DOS_patos

There's a large majority of people in the world who won't accept criticism that takes a corrective tone. And it's even harder when the subject is one who could be considered a bright spot in an environment where they can be looked at as an anomaly. But the truth is no one is above correction. And whether people want to admit it or not, the messenger is looked at as more important than the message.

i know the answers to the questions i ask....but i am curious on how others answer them when i feel they on a wave.

a rapper and business man huh? so a man can clean up his past? so a man cant be held accountable for what was done in the past because he now wants to go legit? a man can change his life around...right?

funny how this works for some and not others.

do you really want to get into this?

take your emotions out of it an you will see the questions are legit considering how big this got.
Nigga are you perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back