Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's cousin is a firefighter that works in Baltimore. He has an app that alerts him every time some shit goes down. In the two hours I was around him, there were like 20+ shooting and damn near 10 homicides in B-more. Ya'll do have an interesting way of bringing in the new year.
Which is kinda funny, considering a nigga just got robbed and set on fire the other day....

Just dropped bout a grand for a pair glasses and a pair of rayband sun glasses. When the fuck did shit get so expensive?

Granted the sun glasses were some dope reybands and were a special order, got the perscription put on them, polerazation and some other shit. But still. They raping a mfers pockets.

View attachment 208537

Excuse me guys I have an announcement to make

normally I wouldn’t do this but it’s a big enough occasion so I’ll make the exception. But next Wednesday on the 8th is me and my girlfriend’s 12th Anniversary and that is the date that we will get married and I couldn’t be any more excited for it because this is something I been waiting for for probably 10 years now. It’s finally the right time and I’m ready to take my relationship to the next level and also take a step forward into becoming a better man.

I can’t wait and I’m probably gonna cry like a bitch because there was a time in my life where I thought I wouldn’t even see her again. This means everything to me and I just wanted to share that with you guys.
Make a thread u bitch ass nigga....but naw congratulations how are y’all doing it? City hall?

Just dropped bout a grand for a pair glasses and a pair of rayband sun glasses. When the fuck did shit get so expensive?

Granted the sun glasses were some dope reybands and were a special order, got the perscription put on them, polerazation and some other shit. But still. They raping a mfers pockets.
You should've hollered at me b

I have accumulated maybe 15 pair of glasses over the past couple of years and have maybe spent $500 which includes lenses for my prescription. I also end up donating some each year as I replace them

As far as sunglasses go, I lose them so often, I just buy the dollar general or 5 below variety.

You should've hollered at me b

I have accumulated maybe 15 pair of glasses over the past couple of years and have maybe spent $500 which includes lenses for my prescription. I also end up donating some each year as I replace them

As far as sunglasses go, I lose them so often, I just buy the dollar general or 5 below variety.

Feel you but I wanted some sun glasses that I could wear and not need contacts and shit so had to get the perscription lenses on them mfers which is what drove the price up.

Either way it is what it is

Feel you but I wanted some sun glasses that I could wear and not need contacts and shit so had to get the perscription lenses on them mfers which is what drove the price up.

Either way it is what it is
Oh yeah, no doubt

I feel you on that

But at one point, all I wore was Ray-Ban glasses then I realized I was spending damn near $200 and only getting one pair a year.

If I wanted to get some prescribed sunglasses, I'm sure I could cause I'm like you I don't be wanting to wear my contacts all the time but then I have to keep up with two pair of glasses at all times. I don't want that kinda responsibility lol

The place I get my glasses from also sells sunglasses for the cheap, obviously not name brand but they get the job done

For the most part 70s movies had the worst action scenes

Yaphet Lotto was dying for 5 minutes in Truck Turner..

Issac Hayes let his shot ride like Ali did Foreman with his last punch
Yo my mom was just talkin bout she watched that last night and how horrible it was lololol

You ever feel like your kid is too affectionate? My sister wasn’t close to my age and I wasn’t raised around girls. Maybe I’m weird but my daughter be jumpin on me all the time wants millions of hugs and etc.

idk I need to be less stoic
Word of advice.....
Enjoy it and let her love daddy.

Love her back as she loves you.

One day it will stop.
But don't let what you don't know get passed to your kid.

She deserves what she think she knows and that's that she's loved by daddy and daddy loves her. Don't prove her wrong.

These are critical times.

One wrong move can have lasting effects.

We have a whole section with women who's dad didn't love them right.

Just be daddy.

Word of advice.....
Enjoy it and let her love daddy.

Love her back as she loves you.

One day it will stop.
But don't let what you don't know get passed to your kid.

She deserves what she think she knows and that's that she's loved by daddy and daddy loves her. Don't prove her wrong.

These are critical times.

One wrong move can have lasting effects.

We have a whole section with women who's dad didn't love them right.

Just be daddy.

You probably right she growing very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back