Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On some real shit..real shit,..god willing I got at max 50 years left on this bitch, 40 if you counting quality years. In 4 mo years half my life gone be lived. In 4 years ima be a 1 year old wit the wisdom of a 40 year old

20200101_141304.png

That's wild

So my friend who was over last night tells me her dad is in a lottery pool at work it’s 11 of them.....each week they pool their money up and buy tickets....one week recently he didn’t partake .....it’s the week the pool number hit they won 16 million .... her dad is sick lmao

Still didn't like how he fucc'd up that Chris Paul trade tho.

That was retaliation for the Lakers trade of Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol.

Keep in mind, Mr Laker Jerry West was the GM of the Grizzlies at the time.

Basically, Stern was on to the fact that West was doing the Lakers a favor by not asking more for Pau Gasol.

They got Gasol's brother Marc in the trade, but he wasn't really that good at the time.

Lakers didn't protest Stern blocking the trade because they knew what would happen if they did.

The NBA was the GM of the hornets at the time basically

This here.

The owner of the New Orleans Hornets was ousted for being broke and in debt if I remember right. Having a team with no owner made it that the NBA was actually in charge of the team. David Stern was basically the president of the team.

He felt that the Lakers werent giving up enough for cp3 and vetoed the trade. Had nothing to do with him hating the lakers like people said. That would have been a lopsided ass trade for N.O, so Stern as team president said fuck that

My gawd just had an akward situation....

Two drunk white girls came in here bugged out bcuz of a story about a baby being eaten by an alligator at Disney world...

I kinda groaned when they first brought it up....

I didn't think they caught it.... So I just tried my best to not have anything to do with the conversation.

But one of them just kept trying to get reactions.....

So I finally said...

Given the history of white America...I don't think babies and alligators is a conversation you're really ready to have.

They were quiet.....

I said Google it

They've been increasingly and akwardly quiet the past 30 minutes

Two drunk white girls came in here bugged out bcuz of a story about a baby being eaten by an alligator at Disney world...

I didn't think they caught it.... So I just tried my best to not have anything to do with the conversation.

So I finally said...

Given the history of white America...I don't think babies and alligators is a conversation you're really ready to have.

They were quiet.....

I said Google it

I'm googling this shit and this drunk white dude standing in front of me trying to shoot the shit. I might really just fuck him up. I need a cigarette. Wtf.

Lost my ID last night. How was yall new years?

Got faded. Went to work at 2 thinking I'd leave at 4. But half my staff ain't show up so I was stuck here till like 8am. Stopped drinking at like 3 once I realized mans weren't showing up. By 5 I was hurting lol. Met a potential bm tho.

So my friend who was over last night tells me her dad is in a lottery pool at work it’s 11 of them.....each week they pool their money up and buy tickets....one week recently he didn’t partake .....it’s the week the pool number hit they won 16 million .... her dad is sick lmao

Damn.

Dude missed on a smooth million and some change

So I finally said...

They were quiet.....

I said Google it

Black people are funny. Why can't some white girls in 2019 be upset by a baby getting eaten by an alligator just because some white people in 1819 fed black babies to alligators? Don't get me wrong. I don't care about their feelings per se. It's just a little hilarious to me how randomly racially indignant we get sometimes. I think its mostly because of how unnecessary it is. If you wait long enough CACs will give you a legitimate reason to beat them over with their heads with their people's evils.

Anyway, glad you made it through to the New Year @Duwop. I was at church New Year's Eve. My wife's cousin is a firefighter that works in Baltimore. He has an app that alerts him every time some shit goes down. In the two hours I was around him, there were like 20+ shooting and damn near 10 homicides in B-more. Ya'll do have an interesting way of bringing in the new year.

Black people are funny. Why can't some white girls in 2019 be upset by a baby getting eaten by an alligator just because some white people in 1819 fed black babies to alligators? Don't get me wrong. I don't care about their feelings per se. It's just a little hilarious to me how randomly racially indignant we get sometimes. I think its mostly because of how unnecessary it is. If you wait long enough CACs will give you a legitimate reason to beat them over with their heads with their people's evils.

Anyway, glad you made it through to the New Year @Duwop. I was at church New Year's Eve. My wife's cousin is a firefighter that works in Baltimore. He has an app that alerts him every time some shit goes down. In the two hours I was around him, there were like 20+ shooting and damn near 10 homicides in B-more. Ya'll do have an interesting way of bringing in the new year.
Naw fuck that...

You can't be white... In America.... And ask a black man.... In America.... How does he feel about a baby getting eaten by an alligator...

Then....

Try to show a black man... In America, a tattoo someone got online of an alligator eating a baby....

You're not allowed to be that oblivious.

And if for any reason you are that oblivious.... It's painful for me to experience your ignorance.

And I am a firm believer of sharing my pain with the person who created it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back