Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 208261

I figured that ain't nothin for a person in your financial stature bruh.

If DOS is turning that down...then them tickets ain't shyt for real then. Lol!
The games not worth it.

That's for like 3-5 days without airfare an only a few select games.

Nah.
I can't justify that.

If I spend money it has to make sense.
This just didn't make sense.

I will be at the Paris Olympics tho.

The games not worth it.

That's for like 3-5 days without airfare an only a few select games.

Nah.
I can't justify that.

If I spend money it has to make sense.
This just didn't make sense.

I will be at the Paris Olympics tho.

Yeah you right.

Only games I care about watching is T&F...women's gymnastics...USA basketball...swimming...womens volleyball. If they ain't offering tickets to those...I'd pass too.

He wants to make a modern day version of it.

The thing is, I at least hope he knows he can't be on this kinda classic movie. But if Chadwick is all in on it, then I think they taking this seriously.

B/c Chadwick is serious about the movies. Kev joked about it in his doc about Chad being a thespian...but yeah he's right. So I'm curious about how this turns out.

Pretty sure he's in it. He's gonna star alongside boseman.

I think elba is set to play either silly slim or the guy that harry belafonte played.

Yeah you right.

Only games I care about watching is T&F...women's gymnastics...USA basketball...swimming...womens volleyball. If they ain't offering tickets to those...I'd pass too.
Basketball is a wrap. Been a wrap. You can still get first round but semi, quarter and finals is done......it was like canoeing or some shit an archery still open. An even that's a gamble.

Nah

Then when I thought about it......I'm not sure you ever been to Tokyo, but it's people everywhere. Shit is like 5 nyc's an then you have the olympics...people in top of people.

I just can't see it.

My wife pressing me about it for months. I just don't see the worth. 3star hotel for 10 thousand for less than a business week with crowds.

I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back