Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever feel like your kid is too affectionate? My sister wasn’t close to my age and I wasn’t raised around girls. Maybe I’m weird but my daughter be jumpin on me all the time wants millions of hugs and etc.

idk I need to be less stoic

Fam they gonna mention that this is a Bill Cosby classic? They gotta stop remaking shit we still watch regularly

Its alot of people that don't.
And he could be trying to make more bullshit like night school.

It's better shit to complain about b.

Fam they gonna mention that this is a Bill Cosby classic? They gotta stop remaking shit we still watch regularly

He wants to make a modern day version of it.

The thing is, I at least hope he knows he can't be on this kinda classic movie. But if Chadwick is all in on it, then I think they taking this seriously.

B/c Chadwick is serious about the movies. Kev joked about it in his doc about Chad being a thespian...but yeah he's right. So I'm curious about how this turns out.

He wants to make a modern day version of it.

The thing is, I at least hope he knows he can't be on this kinda classic movie. But if Chadwick is all in on it, then I think they taking this seriously.

B/c Chadwick is serious about the movies. Kev joked about it in his doc about Chad being a thespian...but yeah he's right. So I'm curious about how this turns out.
The thing is the original was some nigga shit just put together by some genuine funny niggas.....most of the movie was adlibbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back