Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im from the old ic and been lurking just laughing at all the old icers but the question i want to know is why yall still letting blacks who arent african american still say nigga? like elzo, cellar door, and them canadians? no diss to yall but yall whine about cats running off the women which i can see but i also still see these same cats saying nigga. smmfh. just needed to vent

Who in tf is washing chicken?

Cut the fat, season, then cook. Cooking kills any germs. Washing just spreads the shit everywhere in the sink.

C'mon man

so im from the old ic and been lurking just laughing at all the old icers but the question i want to know is why yall still letting blacks who arent african american still say nigga? like elzo, cellar door, and them canadians? no diss to yall but yall whine about cats running off the women which i can see but i also still see these same cats saying nigga. smmfh. just needed to vent
Lmao at just needed to vent. Shit been heavy on his mind.

@Elzo69Renaissance
@CeLLar-DooR
@Sion
@King Freeman

aye im just telling the truth. most of yall must be from new york or down in florida for that shit to ride. where im from these cats would be swallowing their teeth

You entertain it tho. Yall both got issues lol.
I own mine.

Be real with yourself and stop worrying about me.
Don't make this about me fucktards....

I actually attempt to be happy... i come on here day after day to spread joy...

Y'all miserable ass niggaz come online to bitch and moan......angry at the world... And wanna be mad at positive people such as myself

Maybe 2020 should be about self development

Because we are 206083

Don't make this about me fucktards....

I actually attempt to be happy... i come on here day after day to spread joy...

Y'all miserable ass niggaz come online to bitch and moan......angry at the world... And wanna be mad at positive people such as myself

Maybe 2020 should be about self development
How you start some shit with somebody and then act like you didn't when that person check you on it.

Lmaooooo nigga please.

ROFL this nigga jump out the bed at 2am to stick his nose in anything involving me

How you start some shit with somebody and then act like you didn't when that person check you on it.

Right?

I be on here minding my own business then homeboy start imagining me and coming with the slander. Knowing full well how I'm coming. Weirdos.

You claim I'm imagining you, but @'ing me to shit like this in the fucking middle of the night

You claim I'm imagining you, but @'ing me to shit like this in the fucking middle of the night

I'm at work bored. It's dead. It's either fuck with you or hit the cover charge girl with a dose of toxic masculinity. Imma let her live tonight tho.

Some of y'all niggas are so lucky this is the internet buuuuttt I'm going to see about something lol

Speaking of which I can't wait for my ex to handle this man for me lmao catch his ass slippin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back