Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real shit. It's crazy how people stare at black people in places the deem or I assume they think we don't belong.

My wife an I like Michelin star restaurants.
We always get the crazy looks when we enter.
Looks are even crazier when they find out how we interact with staff.

Last night we eating at a restaurant an we sitting by the window......buncha white people would either stop an stare or double take at us.

Now it's black people around but it's like a wtf are they doing in there type look. Mean looks....who are they looks.
Real crazy.
I know I'm not the only one who deals with this.
Shits crazy.
It would give a lesser man a complex an make him not want to do shit.
But I want to make fun of them dumbasses and their dumb looks.

I'm famously non famous

@Elzo69Renaissance
We need to make a thread about this but I'm sure we ain't the only ones.

Lowkey stunt post.

Smh can't wait to swing on you then make you buy me a Michelin plate. I get famished after knocking niggas out.

"He flunked so this is his Christmas gift"

The look of defeat once he looked up into the camera

I wish my parents would have tried me like that on Christmas. Woulda fucked they life up on gawd.

You ain't gotta always get me what I want but what you not finna do o Christmas is play me.

I remember one year I was acting an ass in school and the teacher kept telling my mom. She told me if I kept fucking up, I wasn't get shit for Christmas. I thought 'Fuck outta here. You KNOW you gonna let a nigga wake up on Christmas with no gifts.'. I kept fucking around in school. Christmas came, I woke up and went in the living room...everybody was up already, had opened up they shit and it wasn't SHIT else under the tree.

Not only did she not legit not get me a single thing, she made sure nobody else did either.

I wish my parents would have tried me like that on Christmas. Woulda fucked they life up on gawd.

You ain't gotta always get me what I want but what you not finna do o Christmas is play me.

Negro if you flunking school...da fucc yo parents look like still rewarding you wit a Christmas gift?? Lol!

Talmbout "I wish my parents would have tried me like that". HA! Your folks would've told yo azzz...

tenor.gif

Only thing you WOULD HAVE done...is giving that SAME defeated look as lil man. Lol

Last edited:
Negro if you flunking school...da fucc yo parents look like still rewarding you wit a Christmas gift?? Lol!

Talmbout "I wish my parents would have tried me like that". HA! Your folks would've told yo azzz...

View attachment 205997

...and you've been giving that SAME defeated look as lil man. Lol

Lmao you didn't know me as a kid.
And I'm not saying not giving me gifts is a problem. That happened to me a couple times coming up but handing me a box of bullshit and videotaping it to embarrass me... my parents happened to not be pieces of shit even if I was busy trying my hardest to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back