Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure?
I am very sure.

Funny how you trying to imply we all alike when I'm not trying to say we different.
But I am saying there is levels to shit.

That doesn't take away from anyone else....it just adds another level of fuckery.

Kinda like a black man in a old nissan. And a black man in a maybach.
Both would be seen as niggas to certain people(white AND black sadly).....but the look and effect will be different depending on the asset.

You really want to have this convo? Cuz I know you know the difference.

I am very sure.

Funny how you trying to imply we all alike when I'm not trying to say we different.
But I am saying there is levels to shit.

That doesn't take away from anyone else....it just adds another level of fuckery.

Kinda like a black man in a old nissan. And a black man in a maybach.
Both would be seen as niggas to certain people(white AND black sadly).....but the look and effect will be different depending on the asset.

You really want to have this convo? Cuz I know you know the difference.
Nah. You got it.

I had to Google that nigga...

Black hockey player you say?

This might be the dude who came out recently and exposed racism in hockey.

If it is I read about it on here. His team did some racist shit then apologized only to invite him to a party where they were dressed in black face

This might be the dude who came out recently and exposed racism in hockey.

If it is I read about it on here. His team did some racist shit then apologized only to invite him to a party where they were dressed in black face
Racism in hockey?

Oh yeah?

They think it's only for them an I love seeing the shit infiltrated.

Went to hockey game an people thought i was related to Wayne Simmons and bug mad cuz I had a while suite to just me an my fam......an they in over crowded shit.
Lmao

I really do go out my way to fuck with ignorant white people.

Payback for treating black people like we stupid

its just old school shit that probably started in small ass kitchens that didnt have a bunch of counter space

i wouldnt do it, but honestly a "cleaned" bowl or cutting board is no more clean than a "cleaned" sink with the same soap

if you not eating at home, chances are the shit wasnt made to your standards...stop thinking about it

Uhhh...no. Just...no.

Wash in the sink. Season in bowl.

I wash the chicken in vinegar, then spread out three sheets of paper towels, then put down another three sheets of paper towels. Then evenly place the chicken on the paper towels and season em. The absorbent surface helps the seasoning stick to the chicken and less of it runs off. After that toss it in a bag with flour, tumble it and cook it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back