Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters more if they understand the meaning of the word they're trying to use. I don't normally correct adults on incorrect words because if I know what they mean, I dont see the point of correcting them.
Same, it bothers me when people do that to others.

Reactions: B_A
serious question

is there an unreleased version of a Ross verse on devil in a new dress that I'm not familiar with that is supposedly his best verse he's ever spit according to the internet?

the one on the album CAN'T be it right?

whoever thinks that's his best verse obviously not up on his actual dope shit if they think that shit fire.

it's a decent verse at best

serious question

is there an unreleased version of a Ross verse on devil in a new dress that I'm not familiar with that is supposedly his best verse he's ever spit according to the internet?

whoever thinks that's his best verse obviously not up on his actual dope shit if they think that shit fire.

People are delusional and overhype mediocrity

serious question

Decent?

Stick to Fiend b

045937436f18a00304f388b297286b7a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back