Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to some of that new game album. Lmaooooo.

Somebody gotta check him for the nipsey hussle identity theft. That's fucking wild.

Witcher show actually helped me understand what the fuck is going on in the witcher 3. Gonna give it another try to see if it's better now that I understand who's who

Niggaz texted me like....

We get off at 2pm today...

I reply

1pm you say??

I'm already back in Baltimore

Impossible burger and beyond meat burger that same estrogen planted based processed shit

but i forget yall like that type of shit up north

and fuck you bitch
“I dont talk to you”
Well Im talking to you fuck nigga

Oh yea @King Freeman

Ones pea protein the other is soy you fucking idiot. It's two completely different fucking things. Stop begging for my attention. Don't talk to me.

For negros to dislike each other so much...yall sho do show each other a lot of attention. Lol.

Last edited:
For negro to dislike each other so much...yall sho do show each other a lot of attention. Lol.

Who's yall. I literally be just minding my own business and niggas log in with what ate 4 days ago on their mind. Its fucking weird.

So I'm sitting here watching Martin....

And there's this scene with shenanah...

And as we know he did that character a lot.

But.... I'm looking at this shit and I just had to think.....

How long it take to dress as that character.

Like I get it.... It was funny to some... It was a popular character......

But looking at the nails, the make up, all that shit.... It prolly took longer than a hour to get dressed for that character.....

That's a lot of time for reflection and thinking.... Like...I never was a fan of niggaz dressing up like women for laughs.....

But if you in make up becoming a woman for over an hour.....

How does your man hood not kick in and you just be on some.... Naw this is too much....

I just can't see going into that much detail about some wild shit.... The commitment to that shit is wild as fuck to me

So I'm sitting here watching Martin....

And there's this scene with shenanah...

And as we know he did that character a lot.

But.... I'm looking at this shit and I just had to think.....

How long it take to dress as that character.

Like I get it.... It was funny to some... It was a popular character......

But looking at the nails, the make up, all that shit.... It prolly took longer than a hour to get dressed for that character.....

That's a lot of time for reflection and thinking.... Like...I never was a fan of niggaz dressing up like women for laughs.....

But if you in make up becoming a woman for over an hour.....

How does your man hood not kick in and you just be on some.... Naw this is too much....

I just can't see going into that much detail about some wild shit.... The commitment to that shit is wild as fuck to me
This nigga high af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back