Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm sitting here watching Martin....

And there's this scene with shenanah...

And as we know he did that character a lot.

But.... I'm looking at this shit and I just had to think.....

How long it take to dress as that character.

Like I get it.... It was funny to some... It was a popular character......

But looking at the nails, the make up, all that shit.... It prolly took longer than a hour to get dressed for that character.....

That's a lot of time for reflection and thinking.... Like...I never was a fan of niggaz dressing up like women for laughs.....

But if you in make up becoming a woman for over an hour.....

How does your man hood not kick in and you just be on some.... Naw this is too much....

I just can't see going into that much detail about some wild shit.... The commitment to that shit is wild as fuck to me
Marlon said it took him like 5-6 hrs every day to get that white chucks make up...Sheneneh just Martin w a wig

At parents house waiting until midnight

Decided to watch Netflix

Landed on sin City. Saw the movie before but never noticed Harvey Weinstein is a producer on this

Got damn is there a movie he didn't touch? Pun intended

When you are talking to someone and they mispronounce a complex word to express a sentiment. Does it matter more to you that they know the meaning of the word? Rather than the correct pronunciation?

When you are talking to someone and they mispronounce a complex word to express a sentiment. Does it matter more to you that they know the meaning of the word? Rather than the correct pronunciation?
It matters more if they understand the meaning of the word they're trying to use. I don't normally correct adults on incorrect words because if I know what they mean, I dont see the point of correcting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back