Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y'all niggas are so lucky this is the internet buuuuttt I'm going to see about something lol

Speaking of which I can't wait for my ex to handle this man for me lmao catch his ass slippin
You got stalkers? What you doing to niggas

Some of y'all niggas are so lucky this is the internet buuuuttt I'm going to see about something lol

Speaking of which I can't wait for my ex to handle this man for me lmao catch his ass slippin

mase-gif.gif

so im from the old ic and been lurking just laughing at all the old icers but the question i want to know is why yall still letting blacks who arent african american still say nigga? like elzo, cellar door, and them canadians? no diss to yall but yall whine about cats running off the women which i can see but i also still see these same cats saying nigga. smmfh. just needed to vent

Lol

The nerve of that nigga being from the holy land of seasoning and dont even anoint his meat in holy vinegar water before he cook it.

The nerve of that nigga being from the holy land of seasoning and dont even anoint his meat in holy vinegar water before he cook it.
if you're talking about brining chicken, that's totally different from washing it to get it "clean"

washing chicken in a sink contaminates your prep area

thats carolina shit

even ya'lls bbq sauces are thin and vinegar based

this has nothing to do with washing the chicken, but we dont do that tangy shit

and while we're at it....i only rinse fresh chicken....if its frozen it goes on a pan for a few hours to thaw, pour the water off, pat dry, do your thing

thats carolina shit

even ya'lls bbq sauces are thin and vinegar based

this has nothing to do with washing the chicken, but we dont do that tangy shit

and while we're at it....i only rinse fresh chicken....if its frozen it goes on a pan for a few hours to thaw, pour the water off, pat dry, do your thing
110-1106693_didnt-you-scam-like-dozens-of-people-on.jpg
U Noleans niggaz is disgusting..edit thought that was thor..

U Texas niggaz is disgusting

we brine too.....ours is typically lemons, honey, sugar, soy sauce, cayenne, etc....not always together but in that general direction

we do sweet heat....you go further up north they'll brine shit in vinegar and salt

eye twitchin chicken

tenor.gif

@AP21 Well...if you're not washing it in the sink, you washing it outside with the hose pipe or what?

:ohshit2:How you getting the feathers and yellow stuff off?

:ohshit2:How do you wash your leg quarters?

...what about Thanksgiving turkeys and hens?

:sayword:I see where the dirty rice and chicken meaning really comes from. Keep doin yall thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back