Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21 Well...if you're not washing it in the sink, you washing it outside with the hose pipe or what?

:ohshit2:How you getting the feathers and yellow stuff off?

:ohshit2:How do you wash your leg quarters?

Nothin like dumping in the vinegar and dat slime come off..when the slime come off that's when u know it's time to season them bitches.

giphy.gif

this sounds like ya'll buying chicken at the county market

i cook a lot of bird, and honestly cant recall yellow slimy chicken with feathers still in it

i dont buy a lot of dark meat either tho.....the big packs of legs (cookouts only lol) are a lil sticky sometimes

Humans have self awareness

Your Pee, is a hourly, sometimes half hourly dipstick to show how well oiled your chassis is. Humans created the dip stick to show how well oiled your car chassis is.

Made in his image

ty.png

Shits deep

giphy.gif

this sounds like ya'll buying chicken at the county market

i cook a lot of bird, and honestly cant recall yellow slimy chicken with feathers still in it

i dont buy a lot of dark meat either tho.....the big packs of legs (cookouts only lol) are a lil sticky sometimes
So you telling me that ain't normal
giphy-2.gif

:yikes2:Sounds like you might be buying Great Value, Thaw n Serve rib meat chickens.

lmao yeah i got called out a while back......I do buy about 20-30 lbs of frozen chicken a month

had no idea that was looked down upon.....ya'lls restaurants are NOT having fresh chicken delivered every day

now if dinner wasnt planned and im in the store i'll pick up the fresh cuz im cooking it within a few hours

otherwise this sams club family life is it.....cooking for 7

@AP21 Well...if you're not washing it in the sink, you washing it outside with the hose pipe or what?

...what about Thanksgiving turkeys and hens?

:sayword:I see where the dirty rice and chicken meaning really comes from. Keep doin yall thang.
You better than this

You and remedy the only people I've met that actually cook what y'all grow/raise

I get my chicken from the grocery store b. I know that's a foreign concept to you but I ain't seen a live chicken since I used to help my grandfather feed his aunt's chickens and that was maybe early 90s.

Today germs discovered the word brine
Call my grandma..

Hey grandma, how u make that tomato stew wit the chicken in it..

Her:First..u get some vinegar and wash da chicken..then.....

Cant imagine her saying Brine..had she say brine..I woulda ask her what that mean..

She woulda said to wash da chicken, and I woulda said..why u ain't just say wash da chicken?

lmao yeah i got called out a while back......I do buy about 20-30 lbs of frozen chicken a month

had no idea that was looked down upon.....ya'lls restaurants are NOT having fresh chicken delivered every day

now if dinner wasnt planned and im in the store i'll pick up the fresh cuz im cooking it within a few hours

otherwise this sams club family life is it.....cooking for 7
I eat GV rib meats sometimes, but I prefer fresh.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2

...what about Thanksgiving turkeys and hens?

:sayword:I see where the dirty rice and chicken meaning really comes from. Keep doin yall thang.
She is disgusted with ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back