Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women talking about grey sweatpants is another example....

Or better yet, remember that crazy ass beard group on Facebook?

Never heard of that..what's up wit that
Well like 2-3 years ago beards became extremely trendy.

And everywhere you turned more and more niggaz was rocking beards and women were literally going ape shit over it.

Eventually someone made a beard game matters Facebook group that quickly grew to over a million members...

Shit was dumb. Niggaz just post a pic and instant pussy was being thrown with minimal effort.

Mad women were advertising themselves for nothing.

It was like everyone was under some kind of trance when normal rules of engagement didn't apply. All niggaz in these groups ( they eventually had to make local chapters to adequately distribute all the pussy bring thrown around) had to was just scroll thru and pick a chick and it was ball game..

I think that's where the term 'pick me' started.... Cuz that shit was wild b

What would constitute a female perv

Ion know if I'm rolling wit liking sex as being perverted
Making everything about sex

Constantly grabbing ur shit n u start to feel it's unhealthy lol

When u get to a point where u give her some just so she'll stop asking....just for her to want it again n now u wanna escape

When she asks to give u head n u don't really want it n she don't care

I mean I can keep going here

Well like 2-3 years ago beards became extremely trendy.

And everywhere you turned more and more niggaz was rocking beards and women were literally going ape shit over it.

Eventually someone made a beard game matters Facebook group that quickly grew to over a million members...

Shit was dumb. Niggaz just post a pic and instant pussy was being thrown with minimal effort.

Mad women were advertising themselves for nothing.

It was like everyone was under some kind of trance when normal rules of engagement didn't apply. All niggaz in these groups ( they eventually had to make local chapters to adequately distribute all the pussy bring thrown around) had to was just scroll thru and pick a chick and it was ball game..

I think that's where the term 'pick me' started.... Cuz that shit was wild b
How da fuck I miss this

Making everything about sex

Constantly grabbing ur shit n u start to feel it's unhealthy lol

When u get to a point where u give her some just so she'll stop asking....just for her to want it again n now u wanna escape

When she asks to give u head n u don't really want it n she don't care

I mean I can keep going here
Lol...

images (1).jpeg

I dont believe that exists

Also drunk women are huge pervs....

They treat everything like Dick's....

Once saw a woman take a French fry off a dude plate and start sucking the French fry...... Like a dick.....

Never said one word to him. Didn't even know the dude. Just grabbed food off his plate and started giving the food a blow job.

And don't get me started on bachelorette parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back