Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealing with a sinus infection, stopping my nigga from killing my other nigga (who was acting like a waste yute but it was a misunderstanding) abd making him see the bigger picture, trying to get my paper right while keeping my og business afloat...

1 more night then I get back to sleeping, eating, running this new modern warfare, being depressed and not giving a fuck about everyone else's bullshit till Wednesday night when I'll do some variation of it again. Jesus christ.

I'm turning this shit into a Netflix or hbo show one day. I swear.

High school homecoming was this weekend...

We got like one if the oldest and most traditional high school rivalries in the nation...

The biggest event is always the all class reunion tailgate,...

I went down that shit with a 5th of 1800 and had a ball....

Good times

High school homecoming was this weekend...

We got like one if the oldest and most traditional high school rivalries in the nation...

The biggest event is always the all class reunion tailgate,...

I went down that shit with a 5th of 1800 and had a ball....

Good times
Lol at a bunch of drunk 40 year olds arguing about who was the man in 88..

Dizaster-vs-Cassidy-battle.jpg

Yikes!

Sick af rn. Lungs are on fire and nose makin boogers like a mf. Shoulda amped up the anti when my ears started to get itchy but nope I fuckin waiting until the back of my throat was sore, which is usually too late.

Sick af rn. Lungs are on fire and nose makin boogers like a mf. Shoulda amped up the anti when my ears started to get itchy but nope I fuckin waiting until the back of my throat was sore, which is usually too late.
Sounds like it's time to make a hot toddy

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Need to find a 20-something year old Italian chick from 1960's New York.

Wouldn't have to be fat either.

Just a young Italian chick from the 1960's New York.

@Barry Allen

Help a brother out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back